Sign in to follow this  
fateofsin

Wrong Starter Weapon selected

fateofsin    0

Hi, I have a gunner (asmo) Jhonnyblaze in which I chose the wrong starter weapons from the weapons box..I wanted 2 pistols and selected a pistol and an aethercannon. Is there any way to trade the aethercannon for another pistol? Thanks in advance!

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello, 
We can make an exchange in this case. For this follow the instructions: 
Throw away the wrong item and provide the screenshot. Screenshot must contain character nickname, ranking of ALL players or legions (abyss ranking list, NOT your OWN ranking) and server time (for this put the mouse on the small moon/sun near the navigating map). The chat on the screenshot must write: "You have discarded [the item]".  IT MUST BE ONE SCREENSHOT! DON'T CUT IT!

For the exchange we will also need your character name.
+ link to the item in aiondatabase.net

nylismail    0
On 16/07/2021 at 7:50 AM, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 
We can make an exchange in this case. For this follow the instructions: 
Throw away the wrong item and provide the screenshot. Screenshot must contain character nickname, ranking of ALL players or legions (abyss ranking list, NOT your OWN ranking) and server time (for this put the mouse on the small moon/sun near the navigating map). The chat on the screenshot must write: "You have discarded [the item]".  IT MUST BE ONE SCREENSHOT! DON'T CUT IT!

For the exchange we will also need your character name.
+ link to the item in aiondatabase.net

Hi

Can i do the same?i also have chosen the wrong weapon,and i need to change it pls.

Christof    72
9 hours ago, nylismail said:

Hi

Can i do the same?i also have chosen the wrong weapon,and i need to change it pls.

Hey, if you picked the wrong one, yes you can do the same thing and send here the screenshot.