Sign in to follow this  
Sancturios

Greetings, my fellow asmodians!

Sancturios    0

Before you judge and despise me, hear me out. It may not be the fitting topic but i come in a time of need to you. I have planned a friendly trip, with my elyos legion into the regions of asmodae as a roleplay event. It would certainly make me happy if we perhaps find some asmodians that can show us some important parts of the History of the asmodian race. I would also need any advice on how we can find a way to the monument of Deltras, leader of the Stormlegion in Morheim, i think it was.

again if this is the rong forum part, i deeply apologize.

another thing, we do not wish to come in harm. It really is planned as a peaceful event, so we would be happy if you see it as a peaceful event aswell.

Thank you for your time and have a great evening.

Albin    145

Everyone lies, this war is pointless, the Gods and Balaur quarreled over Rivar (Israfel). The Elyos and Asmodians are actually brothers, one species, one blood, just the Asmodians mutated outwardly in darkness and cold. Deltras is not guilty, he and his people were frightened by the clawed creatures with luminous eyes that came out to his people from the darkness.

Karun is the son of the goddess of death (Triniel) and the god of justice (Nejakan). 

The gods behave like stupid children, and instead of ending this war, they fight each other for influence, pitting the Daevas against each other. Balaur also fight each other for influence. Balaurs also hate each other and fight for influence. 

Send me a in-game letter. Aaravos, half-breed living in Ingisson. I know a lot about my lovely world. :3