Sign in to follow this  
Mary

Time out over 18 hours in Discord?

Mary    0

What does it mean to receive time off for more than 18 hours? I can't write anything or create a ticket with one word..??
Do I have to leave the Discord server to finally be able to write normally?
why this measure?

Please restore normal conditions.

Red    0
5 минут назад, Mary сказал:

What does it mean to receive time off for more than 18 hours? I can't write anything or create a ticket with one word..??
Do I have to leave the Discord server to finally be able to write normally?
why this measure?

Please restore normal conditions.

Hello,

What is your nickname in the discord?

Mary    0
38 minutes ago, Red said:

Hello,

What is your nickname in the discord?

I already left the server, when I returned it's still the same.

Discord Name: Alita

Veda    75
7 минут назад, Mary сказал:

I already left the server, when I returned it's still the same.

Discord Name: Alita

You have been penalised for your reactions to the news in the news channel.

Mary    0

what reactions? I didn't insult anyone or anything, so what is the reason for the punishment?

I doubt your justice because I did nothing. Either you fix it or I leave the game.
I have never allowed myself to do anything wrong and I have not been punished anywhere except here on your discord with excessive actions on your site

I don't accept punishments that I didn't start. ads should be clear to you.

I don't see any point in staying on a Discord where I can't write, that doesn't make any sense
And if your admins can't tolerate normal discussion in Discord, I suggest reconsidering your activity to see if it's right for you.

Edited by Mary

Veda    75
14 часов назад, Mary сказал:

what reactions? I didn't insult anyone or anything, so what is the reason for the punishment?

I doubt your justice because I did nothing. Either you fix it or I leave the game.
I have never allowed myself to do anything wrong and I have not been punished anywhere except here on your discord with excessive actions on your site

I don't accept punishments that I didn't start. ads should be clear to you.

I don't see any point in staying on a Discord where I can't write, that doesn't make any sense
And if your admins can't tolerate normal discussion in Discord, I suggest reconsidering your activity to see if it's right for you.

You don't think you've done anything?
image.thumb.png.a8691457f9fd6ef399e4b7ee5b663076.png

Mary    0

Ich denke nicht nur, dass ich nichts getan habe, sondern ich habe nichts getan. Was beweist dieser komische Bildschirm?
Ich sehe keine Beweise, nur einen Bildschirm mit mehreren Namen, aber sonst nichts? Zeigen Sie mir mit meinem Namen, was genau ich geschrieben habe?
Das ist kein Beweis, das ist ein Witz. Auf dem Bildschirm steht nichts davon, dass ich etwas mit meinem Namen geschrieben habe? 
Also beweisen Sie mir bitte noch einmal, was genau ich hätte schreiben sollen?
Ein Bildschirm mit meinem Namen und dem Text unter meinem Namen wie er tatsächlich in Discord erscheint.
Was ich jetzt sehe ist, dass Sie nichts darüber wissen, was jemand geschrieben hat, es beweist nur, dass Sie sonst nichts wissen.
Geben Sie mir also echte Beweise oder machen Sie den Unsinn rückgängig, der durch Ihre Ignoranz verursacht wurde.
Auf dem Bildschirm werden nur einige Namen angezeigt, sonst nichts.

Das einzige, was dieser seltsame Bildschirm beweist, ist, dass Sie sich nicht auskennen, sonst nichts.
Ich weiß, was ich schreibe und was ich nicht schreibe, und ich werde nicht zulassen, dass Sie mich mit seltsamen Bildschirmen zum Narren halten.

Verstehen Sie das richtig, sonst war dies die letzte Spende, die Sie jemals von mir erhalten haben.

Also provide me with real proof it has to be my name with the text underneath directly under my name like it is in the Discord otherwise it's just air no more I've been playing in various games for over 20 years and have never been banned for this simple reason Because I've never done anything wrong, it was only when I suddenly started receiving penalties that I wasn't the cause of and didn't do anything, that's what you call incompetent admins who have no idea.

Edited by Mary

Mary    0

This is what a screen with real evidence should look like. Send me this screen. The name and text must be exactly there, otherwise it is not proof!
Just online nicknames that appear on some lists with a few smileys prove absolutely nothing, they just prove that you have no idea about real evidence.

So give me real evidence and not fakes that represent absolutely nothing except your ignorance about your work.

I'm a webmaster myself and I know what I write or don't write. I don't like to let myself be made a fool of by admins who have no idea.

Screenshot (40).png

Edited by Mary

Ellowain    77

Even if its true.....when players get racist comments or flame whispers, we are told "admin won't interfere and to move on".

But you mute people for little wordless reactions? Our player base is so tiny, please don't make more ppl quit because of poor management. 

Might I suggest: This is a game moment, learn to accept and move on.