Sign in to follow this  
Ciky87

Continuous disconnection from the server

Ciky87    0

Hi, I wanted to report that I continue to have problems with the server connection.Every now and then it happens that while I'm playing I get disconnected from the server, I state that it is not a problem with my connection. It's not a problem with my connection, but when I try to restart the game it keeps disconnecting me from the server for several times in a row.  This is a pretty annoying problem, especially when I'm in an instance and it doesn't allow me to reconnect until the instance has ejected me, obviously taking away one of the entries and consequently not allowing me to enter anymore in case they are instances of only 1 entry per day. Today it also happened with a timed instance, of course it made me log back in but the time of the instance in the meantime went on not allowing me to complete it properly. I would like to ask you to solve this problem as soon as possible because if it happens in instances like Infinity Shard and I was the id killer I would risk to fail the instance to all, in addition to myself, because of the server connection. It's not normal that after being disconnected I can't reconnect to the server unless after 5 or 6 attempts to restart the game. 
Hoping the problem will be solved
I send you
Best Regards
Ciky87

Christof    72

Greetings indeed this situation isn't the best but I'd like you to check this post and do exactly what is in it.

You should send the final screenshot for me (private message).

This will check your connection and we can analyze what's wrong with it.