Sign in to follow this  
Klodd

Items vanished when I purchased a house

Klodd    14

Dear Almighty,

When I bought a house yesterday, two problems happened on my character Klodd. Can you please kindly help with this:

1: The server fire event "ring of ancient fire" Klodd had disappeared from my inventory. Can you please return this item? I would never wish to get rid of this item.

2: My studio has the Halloween theme wallpaper with Pumpkins. When I opened my new house inventory, this item was also gone. It did not transfer into house storage or house wallpaper storage. Would this wallpaper return if I go back to a studio and sell house?

Thanks,

Klodd

PXL_20210426_080725749.jpg

Christof    72

Hello @Klodd,

I already informed the admin about your problem, they will check what happened, and then you'll get an answer here.

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,058

Hello,

Items cannot just disappear, so you probably threw away the ring and didn't notice this. 
Regarding the wallpaper, they are single-use. You applied them in the other house, so you used them, therefore they didn't appear in the new one.

Klodd    14

Hi Almighty,

Well noted on the wallpaper.

I never typed "confirm" so I don't think I discarded the ring. Can you please kindly assist me by returning it to Klodd's inventory?