Sign in to follow this  
Epifairos

EXP reduction

Epifairos    0

I was wondering... some people were complaining about low exp rates. I on the other hand commend this server for having them normal. THAT and the lower version of the game were the main reasons why I chose this server. I'm aware that people generally care about getting to the endgame as fast as possible but you know, I'm a real hardliner (and yes, I also don't use the legendary equip from the start). I'm actually not a fan of those rest and weekend XP bonuses :D. And I would actually love if there was a chance to switch them off like any other buffs but this would probably require some major work for such an insignificant matter. So what I'm asking instead... are there any other choices how to reduce XP income? Or freeze level for an hour or so? Like you know, in Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (or at least its private version), there was a consumable scroll that would do precisely this). You know, I like to to do stuff when it's appropriate to its level yet I don't like skipping like half of the quests because they yield "too much xp" :D.

• Confused 1

Kamai    72

No, there isn't. People want go to endgame as fast as possible because most players are 65 lol.

• Like 1

Christof    72
51 minutes ago, Epifairos said:

'tis a pity. But understandable.

Hey @Epifairos,

I understand your game style but there's no option to freeze the XP received. The double XP boost is only at weekends the other days are 1x like the old retail, but you can have fun playing on our server is like very old times.