Sign in to follow this  
RevreDy

Coop Arena BUG

RevreDy    8

We joined the Coop Arena 3 vs 3, nobody of the enemy side joined besides a sorc that left right after he joined and at the end when the countdown stopped the other 2 joined and we got a draw without a fight wtf?

Aion0091.jpg

Christof    72

Hey @RevreDy,

Indeed this type of issue with arenas isn't good at all, but maybe they got sendlog when they've got the entry this could've been the problem here, but unfortunately, we can't control this type of problem.

RevreDy    8
19 hours ago, Budixx said:

Hey @RevreDy,

Indeed this type of issue with arenas isn't good at all, but maybe they got sendlog when they've got the entry this could've been the problem here, but unfortunately, we can't control this type of problem.

hmm i've never got sendlog in the EuroAion besides that was kinda fishy the fact that a sorc joined for a moment then he left and the others 2 joined right after the arena ended that's also the reason why I'm making this post.

Christof    72

Indeed send logs can happen in aion this could've been the problem here as I said, but we can't control when the player's comeback, you might have got a bad timing for them to reconnect.