Sign in to follow this  
palexxel

Where are my ECOINS!!

palexxel    0

Hello,

I bought yesterday ecoins with ethereum cryptocurrency, i made the withdraw successfully and it's been a day and nothing. I made 4-5 times purchases with ethereum and usually after withdraw in 1-2h i would get the coins. What is the problem ??? I would not write this if was not much, but i paid alot of euros. So system does not work or is there some problem , i have all the purchase information and withdraw address and enot address, also sent a private message to the admins but no answer so far. 

Naren    0

Hi, I have same situation like you, yesterday I bought ecoins using perfectmoney voucher and still haven't got my ecoins! I did buy few days ago ecoins by using perfecft money voucher and everything went good, so idk why this time I did not recive my ecoins. Hope they gonna fix the problem cuz I need ecoins in few hours. D:

palexxel    0

Yeah i feel you bro, i want to know is there some problem with transactions or at least to give us an answer.

TheAlmighty    1,046

Dear player,

We are aware about the problems with donations and we are working on solving the issue with the payment system.
There's a failure on the side of the payment system and they are working on it. Please, await.

We are sorry for inconvenience and hope for your understanding.