Sign in to follow this  
Ecto

Times / Money investment required

Ecto    0

Hi everyone,

Ecto here, used to play this game a lot. Simple question:

How much time / money would need to be invested here to get close to top gear? 

I am asking this because I've done all the grinding I'm ever going to do in this game and having to do it again is the main deal breaker when it comes to playing again. I would love to be able to log in though and see if I can still compete in PvP. The answer is probably not, but it would sure be fun to try!

Old video from NotAion days - I think it's ok to mention this given that NotAion no longer exists. 

Veda    64

Hello. We will not be able to answer your question. Since the collection of top gear depends on the time you spend on the game.

Ecto    0

I guess you could have given an example, 2 hours a day then 3 months. For a donation of €X you could reduce that by Y% 

Still got my answer though, not going to be possible to get back into the game. All the best.

Raynow    12

The server IS 1x rate, then you're going to spent a good time to reach your goals because you need 1.1k medals to make your basic PVP gear and 10kk+AP... 2 months I guess or a bit less than if you have time. For manastones and temperings depends on you lucky farming or $ you spent (Have no idea how much) selling Ecoins to ppl in game.

Would be good to see you back in the game.