Sign in to follow this  
Chococake

More source of ancient coins please

Chococake    34
Posted (edited)

Dropping in final boss sauro bag or in events I don't mind just need more of ancient coins ty :D

Edited by Chococake

Chococake    34

I see you added ancient coins in event thank you for that :D

However I got some more suggests could you add manastone bags and enchantment stone bags L105-L110 this is crucial to new players.
Since ancient coins, mana stones, enchantment stones price is so high so right need to bring the price down. You need like 100+ manastones to socket your gears.

Please considering this suggestion too thank you :x

Veda    64

Hello. We will think about your suggestions. Thank you.

Chococake    34
5 hours ago, Veda said:

Hello. We will think about your suggestions. Thank you.

Thank you so much for considering Veda :x

Raynow    12

Remember, if things get too easy this could affect the game market... I'm not saying that nothing could be changed, it is just about care. 

If this type of content was introduced in DG's like Sauro or Usual ones people who have time will spam DGs with a lot of characters and end up significantly reducing prices harming those who don't have the same time to play.

I think a good suggestion is to implement the changes in forgotten contents such as Dragon Lords Refuge or World Boss like Tarak.

Chococake    34

Eh ? you want new players to have at least 100kk just to enchant weapon +5 ? not mentioned of manastones which probably need another 100kk for that, AC itself with 5 pieces which probably cost them for 1b.

Go ahead and make your own good suggestion in your own thread. Mod already considering my suggestion.