Sign in to follow this  
Nomea

Identity Theft

Nomea    0
Posted (edited)

Good morning, 

I decide to finally create a topic on the forum.

For some time now a Cleric has been impersonating me using the name: Nomeea

This person is taking advantage of my name to insult people, ask really bad things, etc.

I contacted support on discord with the evidence, unfortunately no positive response yet. That's why I'm creating a topic on the forum for everyone to see.

If you come across a Cleric named "Nomeea", it's not me and make sure to report it PLEASE.

I'm posting screenshots here that are part of the conversation with some of the people he spoke to.

Makitra was the person insulted and belittled by him tonight. The screen on discord comes from a conversation with another person.

I hope that you, moderators, will act as quickly and correctly as possible. It's just horrible that someone uses your name that you've had forever to say and do bad things.

Capture.99PNG.PNG

Capture89.PNG

image.png

image2.png

image3.png

image4.png

Edited by Nomea

Turlute    0

I met this Cleric "Nomeea" too and he insulted me too. I also thought it was you

Veda    64
7 часов назад, Nomea сказал:

Good morning, 

I decide to finally create a topic on the forum.

For some time now a Cleric has been impersonating me using the name: Nomeea

This person is taking advantage of my name to insult people, ask really bad things, etc.

I contacted support on discord with the evidence, unfortunately no positive response yet. That's why I'm creating a topic on the forum for everyone to see.

If you come across a Cleric named "Nomeea", it's not me and make sure to report it PLEASE.

I'm posting screenshots here that are part of the conversation with some of the people he spoke to.

Makitra was the person insulted and belittled by him tonight. The screen on discord comes from a conversation with another person.

I hope that you, moderators, will act as quickly and correctly as possible. It's just horrible that someone uses your name that you've had forever to say and do bad things.

Hello. You should probably change your nickname. We cannot give a penalty for a player using your nickname, as it is not a copyright.

Nomea    0

So if I summarize, I have a problem, your only way to solve it is that I should change my name? A name I've been using for over 10 years now? You just can't give him a name change ticket and force him to change?

Veda    64
3 часа назад, Nomea сказал:

So if I summarize, I have a problem, your only way to solve it is that I should change my name? A name I've been using for over 10 years now? You just can't give him a name change ticket and force him to change?

We can't force a forced change to a player's nickname. And we will not give him a ticket to change his nickname.
His nickname does not violate the server rules.

Nomea    0
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Veda said:

We can't force a forced change to a player's nickname. And we will not give him a ticket to change his nickname.
His nickname does not violate the server rules.

So, if I understand correctly, you tolerate someone taking someone else's nickname and insulting them, asking for ndes, etc.?

You realize that you have the possibility of solving a major problem and that you prefer to let go ??

Edited by Nomea

Veda    64
17 часов назад, Nomea сказал:

So, if I understand correctly, you tolerate someone taking someone else's nickname and insulting them, asking for ndes, etc.?

You realize that you have the possibility of solving a major problem and that you prefer to let go ??

In that case, provide proof of copyright for your nickname and all its derivatives.
That player's nickname does differ by one letter.

Ellowain    77

Admin- your server has become really cringy because you take no action.

There are people running around with curse words in their legion name or "Paralyzed Girls cant say No". There's a new character with the racial slur "Negro" Pretty sure stuff like will cause strikes/bans from streaming services that you care so much about, fyi. Unlike you guys, most real businesses and organizations care about their brand and imagine and will not allow it to be posted on their services.....

And now you have players stealing the name of another player for the sole purpose of causing damage and it's pretty obvious, wouldn't you agree?

Please consider taking some action on your server, things have gotten way out of hand recently and it looks like a server full of mentally handicapped.

Nomea    0
18 hours ago, Veda said:

In that case, provide proof of copyright for your nickname and all its derivatives.
That player's nickname does differ by one letter.

You're just confirming what the players are saying. You are a bad staff who only thinks about money. It's a shame, shame on you anyway.

Do you prefer to rely on laws? I can too : Article 226-4-1 of the French Penal Code relating to European standards: Theft of a person's identity on internet or the use of data of any kind allowing them to be identified with a view to disturbing their peace or damaging their honor or consideration is punishable by one year's imprisonment. and a fine of 15,000 euros.

Posted (edited)

You were told to provide proof of your belonging to this nickname, what is not clear to you? At your word alone, no one will change the nickname of another person. Identity theft and the appropriation of an allegedly alien nickname are completely different thingsxD. Accept it, it happens all the time

Edited by EtoJeSuperSonic