Sign in to follow this  
lunasa183

like WTF..... pls someone help

lunasa183    0

Guys ... today I installed client and when i press play game it shows : This Program is  unavailable in your country .....then ...why it can be downloaded and why I can register on that server like lmao

Edited by lunasa183

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello,

Please, delete the folders l10n, bin32 and bin64 + all the files outside any folders. After this disable your anti virus/windows defender if they are active and check the game with the launcher.

lunasa183    0

Ok ..i did that ..now another issue ... i hve installed it with torrent 35.9GB ...now launcher show me that i need to install it again .

TheAlmighty    1,054
21 minutes ago, lunasa183 said:

Ok ..i did that ..now another issue ... i hve installed it with torrent 35.9GB ...now launcher show me that i need to install it again .

Go to the launcher settings and set the path to the game folder.

lunasa183    0

....I did everythink that was possible to run it but still nothink ..so ..Im giving up ..like best Aion server installation ever.

Owners of server should do somethink about this . 

Edited by lunasa183

TheAlmighty    1,054
11 hours ago, lunasa183 said:

....I did everythink that was possible to run it but still nothink ..so ..Im giving up ..like best Aion server installation ever.

Owners of server should do somethink about this . 

But what is the problem now? If launcher starts download from the very beginning, this means, that it doesn't have the path to the folder. The problem with the country is solved by the redownload of the folders bin32 and l10n