Sign in to follow this  
Knox

Bard class discussion

Knox    3

Hello, I want to raise an issue related to the bard class, reading on the Discord server and testing the class in this patch I have come to the conclusion that it is the worst if not one of the weakest classes when it comes to PVP. Reading comments in the exclusive channel of Bards players most of them notice that the class needs several adjustments, I guess that is not possible since the patch 4.6 is programmed as we know it, however I would like to know if at some point they thought at least try to compensate a little to that class giving the full set of army2, ie that the bard does not have to use a glove level 50 for lack of attack speed and change the property of the army2 glove to oterga attack speed and so also with the other armor for pve . Analyzing the classes you can see how the AT and Gunners are very strong compared to the others, and analyzing the list of best players in 1v1 arena almost no bard appears and for example the Gunners abound leaving in sight the clear superiority. Is it possible that they can compensate for this small "error" in the bard's gloves? I asked several people about the bard class and many agree that even in part they are a little "discriminated" because when it comes to build pvp groups the bard is almost the last option as well as many add the Ranger as a weak class, it's a little demotivating the truth. I would like to know what you and other players think. TY

Knox    3
8 hours ago, MisterTip said:

Riendo de mi bardo +5 1 disparando a casi todos 😂

I have noticed that there are no active bards in pvp, in sarpan there are almost none, and most people I ask prefer a thousand times any magic class over a bard. Why is there almost no bard in the list of best players in the EuroAion page? I have come to the conclusion that a bard in this patch is garbage unfortunately. 

On 28/5/2024 at 18:18, Knox said:

He notado que no hay bardos activos en pvp, en sarpan casi no hay, y la mayoría de las personas a las que pregunto prefieren mil veces cualquier clase de magia a un bardo. ¿Por qué casi no hay bardo en la lista de mejores jugadores de la página de EuroAion? He llegado a la conclusión de que, lamentablemente, un bardo en este parche es basura. 

Totally agree. I started with a Bard and abandoned it, in the official one I played until 4.9 where the Bard is corrected and is a class that is finally leveled, but here it has many drawbacks while the Gunner and the AT are the gods.

Gallas    16
On 28.05.2024 at 10:42 AM, MisterTip said:

Laughing on my +5 bard 1shotting almost everybody 😂

BM geared ones ?