Pinkass

Templar Oreo ALWAYS afk in Terath. Ban few days

Pinkass    0

Hello ,

The player named Oreo lvl 65 from PEPE ARMY is afk at every Terath and make his team lose o.O.

He is just ruining our PvP instances so please ban him few days for this.  Ask to other player if you want.

Maybe he'll not do it again.

Cordially,

P.

Edited by Pinkass

Senju    39

Yeah I agree, I usually don't complain about Terath Dredgion afk-ers but he should atleast actively participate. Nobody likes a team that does nothing. 

I was in the same group and I can confirm that he was afk. The only thing I didn't do was take screen shots of this incident, but yeah. Legion member or not everyone should actively participate for the instance they applied for. 

Satanael    1

You know that it's normal thing when you app. solo or quick join? Aslo there is a system that kick afk/bad players, it's called forming your own group.
AFKing was always an issue, even at the height of Aion's popularity so I really don't think it has any effect on much in the long run, other then potentially ruining your quick entry, but then again if you cared for the instance you wouldn't go in via quick entry.

RedCandy    2

AFKing from the begining when you have a team who can win against the enemy team ? really ?

It was possible for us to win so that's not normal.

App in instance means playing in the instance not afking man. Remember that. 

Satanael    1

Yeah, many ppl even from retail if they dont have time to do pvp instance just log in to afk and get ap/medals. Only when they add Neverwind Canyion there is kick option but you could app. anytime you want. Ppl afk in pvp instance and they will do it. Noone even care on retail about that cuz it's normal thing when you join solo/quick entry.

Aslo there is a system that kick afk/bad players, it's called forming your own group.