Elle

report players advertising another private server

Elle    4

players from another server came on EuroAion to talk smack about EuroAion.

they constantly & consistently said bad things about EuroAion, telling outright lies & falsehoods.

they misrepresented the other servers they are from, by saying it is so much better than EuroAion.

i think they are trying to destroy EuroAion.

Xiyria level 65 Cleric from legion 'oh my goddass'

Kamai level 65 Sorcerer from legion 'Rising'

Destaa level 65 Templar

they all guilty of attempt DDOS this beautiful EuroAion server because they attempt to disrupt normal activity of players

screenshot attached for PROOF

Aion0005.thumb.jpg.040b9e043835a141c642344b2ded5b0d.jpg

Ruby    19

Hey Elle, unfortunately this type of problems exists but thanks for the report, i'll send it into our admins and we'll decide what's the punishment.

Have fun playing in our server.

Elle    4

this is my enjoyment, leave me alone...

i would think that someone who owns the intellectual property / has a financial interest in a business,

would take action with respect to the behaviour of any players who continually offend, bully, stalk & otherwise make online life a misery, i quote:

https://opentextbc.ca/introductiontosociology2ndedition/chapter/chapter-7-deviance-crime-and-social-control/

'Psychopaths and sociopaths are some of the star deviants in contemporary popular culture'

Casna    5

If their server would be as good as they say it is, why are they online on Euroaion desperately trying to recruit new players to play there through LFG? :D Probably because the population there is terrible lol.

Just ban them and fuck the players who fall for this. You can't win wars/grind with spineless people anyway.

P.S. Is this Xiyria even playing on Gamecoast? He's calling EuroAion a pve server. Meanwhile i'm still trying to find the first Gamecoast streamer that isn't just killing mobs.

Edited by Casna
  • Like 1

kevhd33    3

hello I come to report an Asmodian player his name is Benkai he advertises another server in 4.6 without saying the name but he clearly invites the player to go to the server he even put a link here is a screenshot

ps the player is french

Screen report.png

TheAlmighty    1,046
12 minutes ago, kevhd33 said:

hello I come to report an Asmodian player his name is Benkai he advertises another server in 4.6 without saying the name but he clearly invites the player to go to the server he even put a link here is a screenshot

ps the player is french

Spoiler

Screen report.png

Sanctions have been set.