Sign in to follow this  
bouloche

Connection lost, reconnecting..

bouloche    2

hello, i have a problem with the launcher today, i can't play..

error message : Connection lost, reconnecting..

can you help me pls ? :(

• Like 1

Nimfeya    132
50 минут назад, bouloche сказал:

hello, i have a problem with the launcher today, i can't play..

error message : Connection lost, reconnecting..

can you help me pls ? :(

Hello, put the folder with the game in the antivirus exceptions.

Th3Forsak3n    1

Hello Nimfeya,

I have the same issue. 

It started yesterday, since that i have reinstalled the game turned off my firewall and allowed the game through the firewall but the problem is the same.

when pressing "play" button, it starts checking the game (2+/- GB size ) after checking the game it automatically starts updating it (1.07GB size ) and while downloading the update it stays for 3/4 seconds into Download (status) than it moves to Connection lost, reconnecting (for another 3/4 seconds) and so on. i even waited like 2/3 hours for the downlod to be complete with all connection lost, reconnecting issues but once it gets to 100% download, it doesn't move and keeps the same status ( downloading/ connection lost, reconnecting) 

I have even changed my ip but no succes...

Any ideea what i could do ?

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,046
21 hours ago, Th3Forsak3n said:

Hello Nimfeya,

I have the same issue. 

It started yesterday, since that i have reinstalled the game turned off my firewall and allowed the game through the firewall but the problem is the same.

when pressing "play" button, it starts checking the game (2+/- GB size ) after checking the game it automatically starts updating it (1.07GB size ) and while downloading the update it stays for 3/4 seconds into Download (status) than it moves to Connection lost, reconnecting (for another 3/4 seconds) and so on. i even waited like 2/3 hours for the downlod to be complete with all connection lost, reconnecting issues but once it gets to 100% download, it doesn't move and keeps the same status ( downloading/ connection lost, reconnecting) 

I have even changed my ip but no succes...

Any ideea what i could do ?

Check the standard windows firewall, disable all antimalware and windows defender. 
If the problem persists, try using any vpn.