Sign in to follow this  
Syliex

Balance server

Syliex    0

Hi, i just want advice one thing. This Euroaion actually is very good imo but, all can see the server is totally unbalanced right now. More asmodians, more asmodians with xform, they have all fortress on Katalam, Danaria, Reshanta... u know, this is a lot of ceranium medals for asmos all days, and elyos 0... they will have abyss set very quickly and elyss no, so much difference, this can make the game really unplayable, for elys cause they will no have gear and they go to afk, and for asmos cause  they won't have anyone to play against and all will be bored.

Please, i know can be difficult, but u should try in a future, equilibrate server. Maybe events with ceranium, maybe reset fortress 1 time week... idk, but please is necessary.

Thanks, have a good day.

Tramadol    3

Hi, I disagree (i'm elyos).

Ok there's a little more Asmo but many Elyos don't do siege (don't want to or cannot, i don't know). Even in DD, when they see who are in front, it afk directly lol.

This is not a server problem but a mentality problem... Event won't change anything.

For exemple yesterday on Sillus, there was something good to do, but the 2 leagues didn’t want to merge.

• Like 2

TheAlmighty    1,055

Hello, 

Thank you for caring about the server's future. We do see the problems, but have some other ways to solve them/ In case of the huge gap in numbers between two races we will take drastic measures, is there's no other way to solve the problem. 

However, we are not ready, and don't really see it as a way out, to give out ceramium and even add it to the events. Events can only be made for both factions, we cannot start an event just for one side. So this will mean that asmos will receive medals as well. 

Now the difference is about 50 players, so it is too early to start paniking. 

Thank you once more for your suggestions, we will take note of them. 

• Like 2