Slytheria

Client is always downloading !

Slytheria    0

Hey, 

so from the start i downloaded the original aion version. 

when i now open the client it makes like 'small updates', and then it always says you have to update again. then it starts to download the whole game. yea i never let the client download the whole game, but when i check the euroaion game ordner there are all the aion files like it already downloaded. should i now just wait or what should i do?

TheAlmighty    1,055
26 minutes ago, Slytheria said:

Hey, 

so from the start i downloaded the original aion version. 

when i now open the client it makes like 'small updates', and then it always says you have to update again. then it starts to download the whole game. yea i never let the client download the whole game, but when i check the euroaion game ordner there are all the aion files like it already downloaded. should i now just wait or what should i do?

Hello,

What do you mean by "original aion version"? Have you downloaded the game from us?

If yes, don't forget to first extract he launcher from "StartGame" to the game folder. After running the launcher go to the setttings and check the path to the game, if it is not correct the game will just start downloading again. 

Slytheria    0

by original aion version i mean i also have 7.6 on my laptop but i think thats not a problem since its not pointed out?:o

if i understood it correctly the „startgame“ zip folder is already in the Game folder. Or should i extract the launcher to the game folder? 
sorry im really Stuck :( 

just want to Play the old aion lol 

image.jpg

Slytheria    0
2 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

What do you mean by "original aion version"? Have you downloaded the game from us?

If yes, don't forget to first extract he launcher from "StartGame" to the game folder. After running the launcher go to the setttings and check the path to the game, if it is not correct the game will just start downloading again. 

^

TheAlmighty    1,055

@Slytheria 

Using 7.6 game client may cause a lot of problems with starting the game and playing, as the versions are way too different. Moreover is it always not good to use the clien of another server. 

You need to extract the launcher to the game folder, open it, go to the settings and provide the right path to the game. 

Slytheria    0
16 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

@Slytheria 

Using 7.6 game client may cause a lot of problems with starting the game and playing, as the versions are way too different. Moreover is it always not good to use the clien of another server. 

You need to extract the launcher to the game folder, open it, go to the settings and provide the right path to the game. 

Alright, so im going to delete the the 7.6 version :) 

maybe now i just have to wait until the complete Game downloaded 

Edited by Slytheria

Slytheria    0
16 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

@Slytheria 

Edited by Slytheria