Ban the guy that exploit morheim mobs 24/7  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Ban the guy that exploit morheim mobs 24/7 from multiple accounts and toons

• YES
    • NO

Rospet    17

Good for them, stop qqing non stop you're becoming annoying.. only reason u cry like this is cuz u want to "exploit" them urself... 

Edited by Rospet

ldfilip    47

Why would anyone exploit low lv mobs? The player will eventually level up plus they drop craps O_o

Hawthorne    0
5 hours ago, ldfilip said:

Why would anyone exploit low lv mobs? The player will eventually level up plus they drop craps O_o

He won't level up because he is already 65.

He mentors his alt and camps the 3 mobs with 100% spawn rate. I went there several times when I was still a lowbie some days ago and he was always there. I managed to farm for an hour or so one day, then he logged and started kill stealing from me. I wouldn't call it an exploit, but griefing, since he is not allowing lowbies to farm the mobs to get some kinah in the beginning of the game.

disgusting    18

thats not a reason to ban, if you get outdamaged by him, just get better. stop upvoting yourself and stop crying about some morheim mobs that seriously no one give a fuck about

Hawthorne    0
48 minutes ago, disgusting said:

thats not a reason to ban, if you get outdamaged by him, just get better. stop upvoting yourself and stop crying about some morheim mobs that seriously no one give a fuck about

While I do agree that it is not a reason to be banned, since I don't think he broke any server rules, it is quite frustrating as a lowbie to be unable to farm mobs your own level because a 65 decided he should be the only one profiting off them.

And people do care about those mobs. You can fill your bag and get about 4mil kinah, which isn't much for a 65, but it helps a lot those who are starting on the server.

zahari    1
4 hours ago, Hawthorne said:

While I do agree that it is not a reason to be banned, since I don't think he broke any server rules, it is quite frustrating as a lowbie to be unable to farm mobs your own level because a 65 decided he should be the only one profiting off them.

And people do care about those mobs. You can fill your bag and get about 4mil kinah, which isn't much for a 65, but it helps a lot those who are starting on the server.

i'm just suggesting admin to suspend accounts that are lv 65 and farm the mobs for 1 week 

other day i speaked with the guys and they sayed that if u farm the spot for 1 day you can buy 2 legion pagati with the kina :o

• Haha 1

TheAlmighty    1,057

Hello,

We never ban anyone on the poll. Only accrding to the rules. And we do not prohibit killing monsters in the game. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1