Sign in to follow this  
waruiyume

Report elys sin Gallas

waruiyume    3

a elys sin with crazy attack speed , even can't see it clear his motion

and the most important is he use auto-attack after his every skill, every skll (which you can see at the last of the video, the red words are his auto-skll

elys sin id : Gallas

if this is not cheating tell me what it is lol 

link is here, 2 videos

https://youtu.be/k0xJFY8HoFs 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Avenoir    6

its not cheating just you dont know how is sin working. If you wanna fix it, you can start playing with 40ms xDD

• Like 2

Gallas    16

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Until you uploaded this video, only I knew how bad you playing, but now everyone knows

Why do you humiliate yourself that much?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gallas    16

btw why u cut video and didn't upload the part that I killed also glad, I want to re-view my playz,

and also Tyvm for uploading my nice gameplay I will save it

• Like 1

Nuenda    2

By the way, do you know what kind of mysterious little nimble panda killed the healer in the video? You can seeher jumping into the safe zone. I propose to prohibit the use of pandas and other evil animals in the fight against the opposite race

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

buleberry    0

I respect and love every pvp player ,And I hate cheaters. That's why I made the video。

Records show that from 2022 to the present, gallas was suspected of using a cheat device several times。

gallas looked for a helper in the group battle later, when there were a large number of people, the cheater was turned off, and the attack speed was obviously not as good as that of the video. Unfortunately, I turned off the camera at that time。

I will turn on the VCR for every encounter in the future,Compare, and the truth will be in everyone's mind。

Nuenda and Avenoir  I don't know about your relationship with him,But when it comes to alliances, it's best to know who you're dealing with, right。

gallas and another player form an alliance,Help each other kill each other's people 。

This is the reason for our hostility, He sees it as his private farm. 

Do you support him this way because you take his money, or are just deceived by his words。

Like I said at the beginning,I respect and love every pvp player ,And I hate cheaters.

You know he's a cheater and you're still in league with him and deserve the same punishment

Veda    22
16 часов назад, waruiyume сказал:

and the most important is he use auto-attack after his every skill, every skll (which you can see at the last of the video, the red words are his auto-skll

link is here, 2 videos

Hello. Thank you. We'll look into your application.

Nuenda    2

I support Gallas because I am absolutely sure that he does not use cheats. I spent a lot of time in duels with this man and I know how well he plays and how well is his gear. There is nothing strange thata healer dying so quickly. Gallas doesn't need cheats to kill him, believe me.

buleberry    0
1 minute ago, Nuenda said:

I support Gallas because I am absolutely sure that he does not use cheats. I spent a lot of time in duels with this man and I know how well he plays and how well is his gear. There is nothing strange thata healer dying so quickly. Gallas doesn't need cheats to kill him, believe me.

If he's not a cheater, he doesn't need you here to defend him。

If you're just Internet friends, I suggest you withhold your opinion and wait for the truth

dead_inside    59
17 часов назад, waruiyume сказал:

link is here, 2 videos

https://youtu.be/k0xJFY8HoFs 

This is the second or third complaint about this character from different people.  And it's no accident.  The administration could have reviewed all the videos of complaints against this player long ago and made some kind of verdict. Either punishment or write that they did not see anything suspicious.  
The animation of skills is very suspicious and it can be seen in the slow motion video. 

dead_inside    59
Posted (edited)
15 часов назад, Gallas сказал:

btw why u cut video and didn't upload the part that I killed also glad, I want to re-view my playz,

and also Tyvm for uploading my nice gameplay I will save it

best clown of this server

Edited by dead_inside

Avenoir    6
Posted (edited)

Dude i cant really understand, when ppl is playing bad and dont know how to play, they always saying"he must be using hack". Bad players always said gallas using hack and good players always defend gallas. i know gallas like 4 years and i did my pvp content with him whole time. I dueled with him like fckng 2000+ times. I beg you just go and fckng learn game or just shut up. All hackers already banned and he is not banned thats means he is natural and you are just trash.

Edited by Avenoir

Avenoir    6

Many ppl dueled aganist gallas on recharger already. speeya,fullnatural,shikastyle,mehdi,overheaven etc. This ppl is enough knowledge about pvp and classes so maybe u can ask them and learn how you are bad xD

Rulik    4

Gallas is really not playing a fair game and this has been said many times.  there are people. who are ready to report this

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

buleberry    0
2小时前,Avenoir说:

伙计,我真的无法理解,当 ppl 玩得不好并且不知道如何玩时,他们总是说“他一定在使用 hack”。坏玩家总是说 gallas 使用 hack,而好玩家总是捍卫 gallas。我认识加拉斯 4 年了,我一直和他一起做我的 PvP 内容。我和他决斗了 2000+ 次。我求求你学习游戏,或者闭嘴。所有的黑客都已经被禁止了,而他没有被禁止,这意味着他是自然的,而你只是垃圾。

这与你无关。没有人在乎你的想法。

作为加拉斯的搭档,如果你真的相信他不是骗子,那么你就不需要在这里为他辩护。

事实是,你在没有任何证据的情况下说了很多话,就像父母为犯错的孩子辩护一样

加拉斯是骗子,不是个人意见,而是我们团队的集体意见。

我们也没有利用我们的数字来制造舆论,

我不知道有谁有同样的感觉,但似乎很多玩家和我们有同样的看法

• Sad 1

Rulik    4

I totally agree. Gallas has been accused of using third-party software many times. it is noticeable to the naked eye. he is playing with the lack of animation and has not been punished yet. Please take action. check him and the players. the ones he plays with. they are the same. they are able to hide all their actions from the players.

Gallas. You have nothing left. except to protect yourself. Laughter is the best defense

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

buleberry    0
2小时前,Avenoir说:

许多 ppl 已经在充电器上与加拉斯决斗。Speeya、Fullnatural、Shikastyle、Mehdi、Overheaven 等。这个 ppl 对 pvp 和职业有足够的了解,所以也许你可以问他们并了解你有多糟糕xD

加拉斯是个骗子,与我打得有多糟糕没有直接关系。

如果你认为我生气是因为他打我,那你就太天真了

作弊者可以控制自己是否作弊,难道你不明白这个吗?

他知道如果他在决斗中使用作弊手段,他就会被曝光

你提到的这些球员,他们没有为加拉斯发声。

他们的观点可能是加拉斯先生是个骗子

• Sad 1

Avenoir    6

All no brain ppl is here or what? just go and learn game

"Gallas. You have nothing left. except to protect yourself. Laughter is the best defense"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH WHAT A STUPID

• Like 2

Avenoir    6
Posted (edited)

You guys can never farm in ug,

cry as much as you want
Edited by Avenoir
  • Like 1

Veda    22

This topic is closed. Further discussion is not possible.