SESoulEater1

Error 1024?

Help, I've been getting the Error 1024 every time I try to launch the game now. I've tried just about every retail fix, and it hasn't done anything. Including the L10N fix, and reinstalling multiple times. I'm not sure what else to do :(.

image_2019_10_11T20_12_58_295Z.png

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello, 

Solution: Delete the folders /L10N, bin32, bin64 and all the files in the game folder (only files, not folders). Check the game with the launcher. 

Also add the game folder to the white list of your anti virus and windows defender before checking the client. 

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello, 

The problem is really in the folder l10n. You have some wrong files in it. The only way is to redownload this folder.

Kassiopeija    0

Hello, I'm having the same problem/ error message but it does not go away. I've tried everything that is recommended here in this very thread, and also from here:

https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/mittendrin-statt-nur-dabei.146517/

but the problem persists. The only thing I didn't do is to use the GameForge launcher, as I downloaded the game via Steam, and believe, I'm bound to that.

However, I fully downloaded the game now twice (~40GB) completely fresh. I've checked its file integrity multiple times ingame from steam, which takes roughly an hour.

I've deleted the folder l10n and then, after integridity check, it would download another ~4,6GB of files. It still didn't change anything, this error message appears again. After looking into this folder I realized it contained language-relevant files. Then I changed the language to english, after which it downloaded another 4,6GB of files (presumably now everything in english) but STILL, this error message appears, about 80% of the loading screen.

I'm using Win7 x86.

Is there anything else I could do to get it running? Or to know what the actual problem is?

Thanks for reading this

Kass

edit:

@TheAlmighty

Edited by Kassiopeija

sophisticated    241
18 минут назад, Kassiopeija сказал:

Hello, I'm having the same problem/ error message but it does not go away. I've tried everything that is recommended here in this very thread, and also from here:

https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/mittendrin-statt-nur-dabei.146517/

but the problem persists. The only thing I didn't do is to use the GameForge launcher, as I downloaded the game via Steam, and believe, I'm bound to that.

However, I fully downloaded the game now twice (~40GB) completely fresh. I've checked its file integrity multiple times ingame from steam, which takes roughly an hour.

I've deleted the folder l10n and then, after integridity check, it would download another ~4,6GB of files. It still didn't change anything, this error message appears again. After looking into this folder I realized it contained language-relevant files. Then I changed the language to english, after which it downloaded another 4,6GB of files (presumably now everything in english) but STILL, this error message appears, about 80% of the loading screen.

I'm using Win7 x86.

Is there anything else I could do to get it running? Or to know what the actual problem is?

Thanks for reading this

Kass

edit:

@TheAlmighty

Hello!

You need to download our client and run through our launcher.

https://euroaion.com/files/euroaion.exe 

image.thumb.png.e3571e7d06ac1fa7d4fbe07e1d023c9c.png

Kassiopeija    0

Hey thank you,

I downloaded and installed the linked euraion.exe

But it only shows this screen for me

Image1.png.9254a387445865389a94070d532d91ae.png

I'm not sure what I've done wrong? Euroaion is a complete different install? I've set path to the steam files of AION.

When I press "install" it won't do anything for me...

sophisticated    241
17 минут назад, Kassiopeija сказал:

Hey thank you,

I downloaded and installed the linked euraion.exe

But it only shows this screen for me

Image1.png.9254a387445865389a94070d532d91ae.png

I'm not sure what I've done wrong? Euroaion is a complete different install? I've set path to the steam files of AION.

When I press "install" it won't do anything for me...

You cannot use the Steam version of the game due to differences in versions and game clients. You can download our client version 4.6 via the launcher (by specifying a new folder) or via torrent/directly.