BiiG

trying connect with Exit Lag

BiiG    0

Hi, i'm having problems when i try to connect with exitlag, someone can help? idk why this happen here.

image.png.54b91cd4f67d4b6eb32259a131038e9c.png

Rospet    17
42 minutes ago, BiiG said:

Hi, i'm having problems when i try to connect with exitlag, someone can help? idk why this happen here.

image.png.54b91cd4f67d4b6eb32259a131038e9c.png

Strasbourg server is bugged thanks to the anti cheat, u have to connect to Frankfurt GER instead (it works pretty much the same)

Macleod    4
В 20.01.2021 в 00:39, TheAlmighty сказал:

Hello,

Unfortunately, the connection via Strassbourg is not possible, but you can connect via Frankfurt. 

Hello. Me too problem. Dont connect Frankfurt.

ass    0

Greetings.

Have same problem with all DE proxies. This happened after last maintenance

vlad107    0
12 hours ago, ass said:

Greetings.

Have same problem with all DE proxies. This happened after last maintenance

Same here, none of the DE proxies work for me, everything was fine before the last euroaion maintenance.

ToxicTrash    45

Same problem - not connect via DE proxies. Other games are working correctly. Are DE proxies banned on EuroAion server? Moscou proxies are working but nuh ping 100+

ToxicTrash    45

Same problem - not connect via DE proxies. Other games are working correctly. Are DE proxies banned on EuroAion server? Moscou proxies are working but nuh ping 100+

UPD After DE proxies today are not enable Amsterdam proxy. Why this problem with EuroAion only??? You really disable using ExitLag on EuroAion?  

Rospet    17

Same problem here, can't connect with ANY Eu proxy, DE, NL or even UK.... Works just fine on other games and other server, Exitlag support says it's not a problem from their side (obviously) so wtf is going on with EuroAion???

ToxicTrash    45

Dear administration!

The problem, as you can see and KNOW, is quite obvious and it is on the EuroAion server side and appeared for many people specifically after the maintenance this week.

If these are the costs of fighting DDoS attacks and specifically the European servers of ExitLag are banned, why can't you say this directly or recommend another product, although ExitLag performed its functions perfectly.

ExitLag's support is already tired of fighting off users with complaints about connecting to Euroaion - the problem is on the side of the Euroaion server. Please give specific information about the further possibility of using EL (preferably not through Los Angeles or Moscow, but through European proxy servers).

Уважаемая Администрация!

Проблема, как видите и ЗНАЕТЕ, довольно очевидная и она на стороне сервера EuroAion и появилась у многих людей конкретно после профилактики на этой неделе. Если это издержки борьбы с DDoS атаками и конкретно европейские сервера ExitLag забанены, почему об этом нельзя сказать прямо или пореконмендовать другой продукт, хотя ExitLag свои функции отлично выполнял.  Поддержка EL уже устала отбиваться от пользователей с жалобами на подключение к Евроаиону - проблема на сторпоне сервера Евроаион. Прошу дать конкретную информацию по поводу дальнейшей возможности использования EL (желательно не через Лос-Анджелес или МСК а через европейские прокси-сервера).