Serezia

Random Lags in game causing disconnection

Serezia    0

Hello, my friend is having problems with connection, she can't cast abilities, some of her buff are supposed to be over but it stays at 0.0s left, but ironically, she can see /3 update and new messages. As if she have only abilities lags. The weirdest thing is that I'm playing on the same internet connection as her, but I dont have any problem playing. I did a PingPlotter on her computer, and I joined final result file and screenshot. Hope it can help.

Thanks

139389423_1644994789044299_5872787098158740612_n.png

ns31118294.ip-51-91-6.eu.pp2

CookieLover    4

How is the ping on your computer?
In game if you do /ping is it different between your computer?
Are both computers connected by cable or wifi?
Does either of computer have Leatrix fix?
Have you tried updating the network adapters drivers on her pc?
Have you tried something like ExitLag to see if it change any?
Ran anti malware and other programs to make sure there's no malicious softwares?
Checked with NetLimiter or a program alike to see if she have any service connecting to internet?

Her ping seem to be unusally high which looks like it might be a problem on her side.
The way you describe the issue is common for high ping problems, so nothing unusual with how it behave.

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,057

Hello,
There are clear problems with connection. It is either connected to your network hardware or to your internet provider.
First of all check the router and all the cables, the problem can be there.
If it doesn't help, contact your internet provider and show to them the screenshot that you attached here and ask for solving the issue with packets loss.