Sign in to follow this  
Nealrum

Possible Update ??

Nealrum    0

Hi guys,i have one question it is possible that they will update the server or it will remain permanent in 4.6?

Veda    64

Hello. At the moment we are not planning to update the server version.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ravenn    2

It would be actually super good to update to 4.7... Or at least add Idgel Dome as new pvp instance

• Like 2

dead_inside    70

Было бы отлично сделать лучшую версию в мире - 4.8

Ваша репутация вам это явно позволяет сделать. Вы бы получили отличный результат работы и онлайна. Так как нет достойных конкурентов этой версии. 

mostafa76    11

We need new instances because it is very boring to do the same routine daily, I mean, it's been 5 years already and all you guys did is just replacing godstone animations and skill sounds!! Not all players asked for that, we need a proper update to add something new to this server.

TheAlmighty    1,081
9 минут назад, mostafa76 сказал:

We need new instances because it is very boring to do the same routine daily, I mean, it's been 5 years already and all you guys did is just replacing godstone animations and skill sounds!! Not all players asked for that, we need a proper update to add something new to this server.

Hello,

We are not game creators. We have the dungeons that are built in this game version. It is not like we can create the dungeons.

Not all players asked for animations as well as not all the players are asking for new dungeons. Not all the players are asking for pvp. Not all the players are asking for events.Not all the players were asking for instant entries to arenas.

We are tired of explaining anything to the messages of this kind. Nothing has been ever done on the server, true. 

• Like 1

Knox    3
19 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

We are not game creators. We have the dungeons that are built in this game version. It is not like we can create the dungeons.

Not all players asked for animations as well as not all the players are asking for new dungeons. Not all the players are asking for pvp. Not all the players are asking for events.Not all the players were asking for instant entries to arenas.

We are tired of explaining anything to the messages of this kind. Nothing has been ever done on the server, true. 

Hello, I understand what you say but suppose you want to upgrade the server to 4.7 or 4.8 is it possible to make the change? I do not mean to modify the patch 4.6 rather it would be to move directly to the next version that is possible? I think it would be a great novelty for euroaion players and more for the old ones that don't play anymore or enter from time to time to pass the time the truth would bring more life to the server.

TheAlmighty    1,081
48 минут назад, Knox сказал:

Hello, I understand what you say but suppose you want to upgrade the server to 4.7 or 4.8 is it possible to make the change? I do not mean to modify the patch 4.6 rather it would be to move directly to the next version that is possible? I think it would be a great novelty for euroaion players and more for the old ones that don't play anymore or enter from time to time to pass the time the truth would bring more life to the server.

Hello,

No, we do not have such plans, and we do not own a proper build of this game version. 
We have some ideas for the future updates on the current version.

ldfilip    47
On 19. 4. 2024 at 6:13 AM, Veda said:

Hello. At the moment we are not planning to update the server version.

The "At the moment" almost gave me a heart attack...

8 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

No, we do not have such plans, and we do not own a proper build of this game version. 
We have some ideas for the future updates on the current version.

Thank you.