Sign in to follow this  
OrucReis

I want to change my password

OrucReis    0

I want to change the password of my orucreis user account, it says the e-mail has been sent, but I do not receive the e-mail. can you help me please?

Mr. Domik    12
7 минут назад, OrucReis сказал:

I want to change the password of my orucreis user account, it says the e-mail has been sent, but I do not receive the e-mail. can you help me please?

Hello.

Have you looked at the email in your Spam folder? If it is not there, write which email service you use.

OrucReis    0
3 minutes ago, Mr. Domik said:

Hello.

Have you looked at the email in your Spam folder? If it is not there, write which email service you use.

I checked the spam folder but it doesn't show up. I use Outlook with @hotmail.com extension.

TheAlmighty    1,057

Hello,

HOTMAIL, OUTLOOK, YAHOO, GMX might block our mails completely without sorting them to spam. If you have troubles restoring the password, please, contact us from the corresponding email at support@euroaion.com providing a new one (we recommend gmail.com) for exchange, and we will change it manually for you. We are sorry for inconvenience.

OrucReis    0
1 hour ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

HOTMAIL, OUTLOOK, YAHOO, GMX might block our mails completely without sorting them to spam. If you have troubles restoring the password, please, contact us from the corresponding email at support@euroaion.com providing a new one (we recommend gmail.com) for exchange, and we will change it manually for you. We are sorry for inconvenience.

Thank you for your support.