• Announcements

• Admin

Ddos attacks! / Атаки на сервер!   08/16/2022

The server is under consistent DDos-attqcks. We are testing and setting a new defense system (for now unsuccessfully). The server is unstable for now. Disconnections, unplanned maintenances are possible, as well as it may be impossible to enter the game. There's no need to contact the supports now, as until the problems are fixed generally, there's nothing else we could do you regarding this issue. Together with "standard" ddos we have more advanced attacks that seek for the breaches in the game server infrastructure breaches. 
      Since the start of the problem we have found and closed some of the breaches (and just recently closed some more). Sadly the intruder finds new ones. Closing them is not that easy, as there are no ready to use fixes/solutions for such problem. Compensations for the failed instances are not possible anymore! After the unplanned restars/server drops, the entries will be reset (may depend on the circumstances). Thank you for understanding
      Сервер находится под постоянными атаками. Работа сервера нестабильна. Возможны отключения, внеплановые рестарты, невозможность зайти в игру. Нет смысла обращаться в поддержку для решения этих проблем. Пока не будут решены проблемы с атаками мы ни чем не сможем вам помочь. Компенсации за вылеты из данжей выдаваться больше НЕ будут. После внеплановых рестартов/падений сервера входы в данжи будут сбрасываться (могут быть и не сброшены. В зависимости от обстоятельств). Кроме стандартного ddos'а мы имеем дело с более продвинутыми атаками, нацеленными на уязвимости инфраструктуры игрового сервера.
      За время атак, было найдено и ликвидировано несколько уязвимостей. Но злоумышленники находят новые "дырки" в программном обеспечении сервера. Их выявление и закрытие это непростая задача. Готовых решений для решения этой проблемы не существует.  Мы делаем все возможное для решения сложившихся проблем. Спасибо за понимание.
Admin

Donations for the project

Admin    340

Hello dear players!

On our server, there is a symbolic currency called Ecoins, which can be obtained by voting for our project, for streaming or by making a donation.

How does donation work?

In order to do it, you need to go to your profile on our website;
Choose the desired donation method:

image.png

Currently, there are 4 payment methods connected to our website: Enot and Digiseller. Each can be more or less profitable for each of you + you can find different payment methods and choose the ones that are more suitable for you.

Digiseller

Spoiler

Available payment methods: WebMoney, Card EU|RU|UA|KZ|Asia, Steam skin, AliPay, UnionPay,Turkish Bank, PIX, Gift card

We strongly recmmend you to avoid donating with Mobile as they request enorous fees!

If the country issuing your card is NOT included in the list of allowed countries , you will NOT be able to make a donation with it! In this case we recommend using other payment methods. For example, cryptocurrencies areavailable worldwide.

Coins receival is carried out with entering a code of a particular value. The following types of codes are available:

• 100 Ecoins (1.75 €)
  • 250 Ecoins (4.38 €)
  • 500 Ecoins (8.75 €)
  • 1000 Ecoins (17.5 €)
  • 3000 Ecoins (52.5 €)
  • 5000 Ecoins (87.5 €)
  • 10000 Ecoins (175 €)

Choose the needed value of the code and press the button "Get code", then follow the instructions of the payment system.

Spoiler

image.png

After the payment, the code wil be displayed on Digiseller website, and will also be sent to the email provided in the payment. You need to copy the code, go to the donation page on our website and press the button "Exchange code".

Spoiler

image.png

After the exchange, ECoins will be right away added to your account.

Enot

Spoiler

Payment methods: USDT (TRON TRC-20)

image.png

The minimum amount of donation with Enot is 50 Ecoins! 

Lava

Spoiler

Payment methods: bank cards (only Russian), QIWI, Lava wallet

image.png

Coinbase

Spoiler

Payment methods: BTC, ETH, LiteCoin, DAI (ERC-20), USDC (ERC-20), USDT (ERC-20)

image.png

Paypalych

Spoiler

Payment methods: bank cards

image.png

Information about PayPal

Many of you know that this payment method was previously available. Now it is not available and it is not planned to be returned in the future!

The reason for this is a huge number of complaints from unscrupulous players and attempts to get a refund. Thus, we lost a huge amount of time on the proceedings every day. We also lost a huge amount of money from your donations. Moreover, we faced a large number of checkings that took a lot of time + all of our money has been blocked several times for the period of trials which lasted for months. We can't afford staying without funds for such long periods of time (server rent, hosting, payment for works, advertising, etc.).

For this reason, we refused PayPal. Perhaps in the future something will change in this system and we will be able to connect it again, but not now.

All discussions, requests, and recommendations regarding PayPal will be deleted. Please don't waste your and our time!

Problems with donations

Spoiler

If you made a donation and the funds were debited from your balance, but you did NOT receive the coins (after 1 hour) - contact me in private messages.

Please, specify the following information immediately:

• The essence of the problem (money was withdrawn but no coins arrived, funds were withdrawn several times, etc.)
  • Payment System (Enot/Digiseller/Lava/Coinbase) and payment way (Bank card, qiwi, cryptocurrency, etc.)
  • Your username
  • The last 4 digits of your card or wallet if it is not a Bank card payment
  • Email address that you specified when donating.
  • Date and time of donation
  • Bill, where you can see that the money were withdrown from your account

If you are not able to make donations, and your card is included in the list of allowed ones, please contact us

Please provide the following information at once:

Spoiler

• The essence of the problem (unable to pay, loading an empty page..)
  • Date and time of donation
  • Payment system (Enot/Digiseller/Lava/Coinbase) and the way of donation (credit cards, Bank card..)
  • Screenshot/video of the screen with the moment of problem or error (the screenshot should show the URL in the browser)
  • Email address that you specified when donating.

You can send this information directly in this topic, or send to the private messages.

TheAlmighty    709

Donation methods have been updated. Get familiar with the information above.

In case of any problems with the new payment method (Digiseller) please contact us!

TheAlmighty    709

Attention!
Dear players,
Donations by cards are currently not avialable.
Announcement from Digiseller: We are forced to inform you, that from 15.03.2021 the payments by bank cards are not available. Negotiations about the alternative payment gateways are currently underway. The timing of restoring the bank card processing is predicted not earlier than in 30 days, we apologize for the temporary inconvenience.
Payment system ENOT accepts cards of a limited number of countries.
We are also looking for the alternatives. 

Gift function will be fixed today-tomorrow.
Sorry for inconvenience and hope that it will be restored soon!

TheAlmighty    709

Hello, dear players,

Master Card and Visa cards are now accepted in the system Digiseller. When donating, you need to choose the payment method "Interkassa". Then you will see their page and be able to choose the cards.
Thank you for your attention and supporting!

TheAlmighty    709

Dear players,
Here's some info on the donations.

We added new payment system "Interkassa" recently (available in Digiseller as one of the payment methods). This system accepts European cards. Essential condition for this method is active 3ds authentication. If you get an error there, you need to activate 3ds authentication for your card.
Payments with this method with Russian cards is not available (due to the changes in the domestic legislation).
ENOT service is available for the holders of Russian cards.
If you still can't use your cards, please, use alternative methods.

Elyranger    0

Hello everyone, i have VISA card, whats the best way to buy E-Coins on the Shop?  im European? thanks :)

TheAlmighty    709
22 hours ago, Elyranger said:

Hello everyone, i have VISA card, whats the best way to buy E-Coins on the Shop?  im European? thanks :)

Hello,

Please, try using the newly added method "paypalych" in the last tab 

TheAlmighty    709

Dear players, 

You may have already noticed that we have added new payment systems to the donation page recently. Some information about them was added to the current topic.

PAYMENTS BY CARDS:

A new payment system accepting bank cards was added to the donation page. You will find it in the last tab under the name "PAYPALYCH". 
This method is made solely for the bank cards. 

If you face troubles donating through this payment system, please, contact us specifying right away: username, country (that released the card) and the last 4 digits of the card.

Another important information: soon we will disable payments by card in digiseller, therefore we strongly recommend you to check if Paypalych works for you and contact us in case of problems. 

Thank you for your support and enjoy the game!

Yorru    0

Payment with new "Paypalych" is not working for EU - error with any try to donate.

Christof    72
8 hours ago, Yorru said:

Payment with new "Paypalych" is not working for EU - error with any try to donate.

Could you send a screenshot of the error that you've got please, also check if your country is inside the donation list because this is a new method and might be working 100% I tried and I didn't get any errors.

TheAlmighty    709
19 hours ago, Yorru said:

Please, follow the suggestions from above: If you have problems with using the new system, contact us providing immediately your username and the country that issued the card. 

We have checked the EU cards before adding the sytem and the donation DID work. 

Diese Zahlung funktioniert bei mir leider auch nicht

!Your card is not supported

alles andere funktioniert nicht bzw möchte ich nicht haben.

schade dass PayPal aus dem Rennen ist, das ist die Zahlart meines Vertrauens, oder PaysafeCards
hoffe, dass ihr noch was anderes hervorzaubern könnt, denn so ohne ECoins möcht ich nicht spielen

LG

Daver    0

Please update the paypal receiving account as soon as possible, I need to spend money, okay?

I am Chinese

Now paypal can not be recharged, fix him as soon as possible

Josky    0

Vous ecartez Paypal car il inclus une possibilité de "charge back" et cela fait beaucoup de gestion pour vous, d'accord mais vous devez comprendre que c'est aussi une sécurité pour nous.
Qu'est ce qui nous prouve que vos autres choix de payement sont surs, d'autant que je vois pas mal de payeurs qui reclament des bugs sur vos choix de sociétés de paiement.
Quand on vois tout les mouvements qu'il y a ces temps ci avec les sociétés de crypto, cela n'inspire pas confiance désolé.

You rule out Paypal because it includes a possibility of "charge back" and that's a lot of management for you, okay, but you have to understand that it's also a security for us.
What proves to us that your other payment choices are safe, especially since I see a lot of payers who claim bugs on your choice of payment companies.
When you see all the movements there are these days with crypto companies, it does not inspire confidence sorry.

Christof    72

Hey @Josky, The admins will not work with people in our payment option, we had it before but unfortunately, the number of problems with Paypal is huge compared to the benefits so we decide to not have it in our payments, but for your all of our option at the moment are 100% trust, and of course, sometimes you have problems with the payments, but in those cases, we're here to solve it fast as we can. From my personal experience, I bought ecoins with no problem and I'm from Europe with MasterCard.

I advise you to use this method if you're from Europe it works fine.

image.png.373f0d04201b8277fe6e2ff42220577b.png

Deci    0

Hi, I am from the US and would like to make a donation to the project. However, I have found that it is actually quite difficult for someone from the US to make a donation in the first place due to needing to make new accounts on primarily EU sites. Even what appears to be the primary form of making donations (Digiseller) does not accept US bank cards.

So if I am someone from the US (which is a large market), how am I supposed to easily make a donation to the project within the span of a few minutes of effort? I have a Coinbase account; however, Coinbase requires you to wait >>>7 days<<< after purchasing BTC to be able to send it for making purchases/donations. So Coinbase is not really a fully viable option.

Is there a method where I can use my US bank card without being charged a lot of fees that would cut into the amount of Ecoins I would receive for my donation?

If not, I would STRONGLY recommend finding some way for US players to be able to easily donate to the project within the span of a few minutes from start to finish. There is a massive player base in the US, and I GUARANTEE it would very much increase revenue for the project. 

Sidenote: Aion has been a passion of mine since my childhood. I made my first account back in 2009. NCSoft has defamed what was once a beautiful game and a beautiful world. I really appreciate what you are doing here. This brings back so many of my childhood memories, and to any staff reading this. Thank you for what you do. Your hard work and tireless hours are very much appreciated by so many people.

Thank you,

Deci

Pachuca    0

the server is EU, you will have high ping, btw there are other options but you cant talk about other servers because they ban you.

Deci    0
3 minutes ago, Pachuca said:

the server is EU, you will have high ping, btw there are other options but you cant talk about other servers because they ban you.

I am aware. However, Euroaion has by far the largest playerbase. Nothing comes close. 2k people online is definitely larger than even retail to be honest.

Ellowain    44
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Deci said:

Hi, I am from the US and would like to make a donation to the project. However, I have found that it is actually quite difficult for someone from the US to make a donation in the first place due to needing to make new accounts on primarily EU sites. Even what appears to be the primary form of making donations (Digiseller) does not accept US bank cards.

So if I am someone from the US (which is a large market), how am I supposed to easily make a donation to the project within the span of a few minutes of effort? I have a Coinbase account; however, Coinbase requires you to wait >>>7 days<<< after purchasing BTC to be able to send it for making purchases/donations. So Coinbase is not really a fully viable option.

Is there a method where I can use my US bank card without being charged a lot of fees that would cut into the amount of Ecoins I would receive for my donation?

If not, I would STRONGLY recommend finding some way for US players to be able to easily donate to the project within the span of a few minutes from start to finish. There is a massive player base in the US, and I GUARANTEE it would very much increase revenue for the project. 

Sidenote: Aion has been a passion of mine since my childhood. I made my first account back in 2009. NCSoft has defamed what was once a beautiful game and a beautiful world. I really appreciate what you are doing here. This brings back so many of my childhood memories, and to any staff reading this. Thank you for what you do. Your hard work and tireless hours are very much appreciated by so many people.

Thank you,

Deci

It's true. 

However, it's hard for this Admin to find more payment options. Options are frequently added then get blocked or randomly stop working or there are payment systems who just don't want to work with this "project". Trust me- if they could take your money easily- they would. 

If you haven't yet, join the EuroAion Discord and create a help ticket. Ask for Almighty. You can buy ecoins with PayPal through her, but you will be required to buy a decent sized amount of coins to use that option. IF she still does this.

Good luck. 

Edited by Ellowain