• Announcements

• Admin

No war! Нет войне!   03/01/2022

Dear players, the project does not support the criminal actions of Russia towards Ukraine!
      Everyone can stop this meaningless war and must do everything for it.
      If you're in Russia, stop listening to propaganda! Use alternative information resources. The reality is not what you receive.
      Please, think about the future of your country and do all you can! Now the access to the forum is limited for the users with Russian IP addresses. For these users, there's redirection to the other resource with the addressing speech to the Russian citizens.
      This is the decision of the hosting holding our forum and we cannot influence it.

However, do not make the chat totally offensive. Please, do not raise this topic in the game or we will have to set punishments.
        Уважаемые пользователи сервера, мы категорически не поддерживаем преступные действия РФ в отношении Украины!
      Каждый кто может остановить эту бессмысленную войну должен сделать для этого все.
      Если вы находитесь в России, перестаньте слушать пропаганду! Посмотрите альтернативные источники которых достаточно. Реальность совсем не такая, как вам подносится.
      Пожалуйста, задумайтесь о будущем вашей же страны и сделайте все что в ваших силах!

Сейчас доступ к форуму ограничен для пользователей с русскими IP. Происходит редирект на сторонний ресурс с обращением к гражданам РФ.
      Это позиция хостинга где находится наш форум, мы на это не влияем. Но, пожалуйста, давайте не превращать чат в игре в сплошные оскорбления. Пожалуйста, не затрагивайте эту тему в игре, иначе мы будем вынуждены выдавать наказания.    
Admin

Donations for the project

Posted (edited)

lol fair play but you guys still fail to tell people about him i myself found out from in game lfg

Edited by passthesauce

Christof    63

That was his personal service the euroaion team didn't share or advertise his Paypal discord server.

He was accepting payment on your behalf instead of saying shit like "we dont work with paypal" why not just point people to him

methos    0

bonjour, impossible de payer en carte bleu y as t’il un soucis dessus?

seen people spam lfg for around 2 hours trying to buy ecoins guess what not 1 seller either they all offline or not many can

#bringbackpaypal

Christof    63

I'm sorry to disappoint you guys but euroaion will not have Paypal as a payment option, most of you can't pay right now because of the world situation but if you use any crypto payment you won't have problems within.

Christof    63
14 hours ago, passthesauce said:

cant you just slide me a paypal link be our secret

No.

15 hours ago, Christof said:

No.

dont take this the wrong way but you have no power to say no you only a mod where admins at

Christof    63
6 hours ago, KittyCaga said:

Please add Paypal for donation! We can't shop anything

So the final point about PayPal as a payment method, it will not happen, we can not introduce Paypal to our list for many reasons, I hope you all understand it and there are other ways for you to pay, check our payment methods on the website are a lot of options innit.

nanock    0
9 hours ago, Christof said:

So the final point about PayPal as a payment method, it will not happen, we can not introduce Paypal to our list for many reasons, I hope you all understand it and there are other ways for you to pay, check our payment methods on the website are a lot of options innit.

I tried to used Visa/Mastercard but said cant no accept card from my country (spain). Therefore, my only option is to buy a coupon with the comissions they have... (so much compared to visa/master).

You should think of solutions, because in the end many people (including myself) prefer not to buy so as not to waste money on commissions.

KyuuzoT    1
Posted (edited)

Was trying to donate a bit, but it seems that none of the donation methods are working for me. Digiseller doesn't even accept payments from my country's bank cards, Enot sends this message:
image.thumb.png.2dbe7959f4183988fd8863d7c659eb5d.png

Is there any other way to make the donation using bank card?

Edited by KyuuzoT
Typo

KyuuzoT    1

A little update from my side:
So, I was finally able to make a donation via Enot. Though it wasn't easy to do because this resource is breaking browsers' policy on accessing the iframe of different origin (this behaviour forbidden in all modern browsers). So I've extracted the payment link from the source code and used it. Actually I was able to pay my cash and receive ECoins instead. Can not recommend to use my method though.

Would be great to have a working alternative for payments. It shouldn't be PayPal (I know you guys having troubles with it) but why not use some other payments system (not the Enot or Digiseller which are causing troubles not only for people of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus but also for people from EU, UK, US)?

Nevaraniel    0

Hi,

I tried to make a donation too, but this is really hard for people who dont speak russian or something like, really complicated

I would like to ask: 
Why no Donation with Paysafe?
Is it possible to  make a payment method like Klarna?
I think this method is really safe.