Admin

Donations for the project

Recommended Posts

Belgarath    10

so you prefer to lose your earnings rather than looking for alternative and easy methods ... absurd!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
carlopoh14    0
On 27/04/2021 at 12:28 AM, Budixx said:

Advcash is just an option while the admins of the credit card method still working on their problems. A lot of players are using it with no problem but indeed the registration process isn't easy.

will it take a years so relax D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
carlopoh14    0
4 hours ago, Belgarath said:

so you prefer to lose your earnings rather than looking for alternative and easy methods ... absurd!

solving problem for about 3 months . I guess they dont want our money xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheAlmighty    531
18 hours ago, carlopoh14 said:

solving problem for about 3 months . I guess they dont want our money xD

Unfortunately it is not that easy. We can't just take any other system and adapt it for us. They all have terms and conditions and supported countries. As you see, not every method works for your country or for your card, and this is exactly same way for us. We don't want to do anything against the rules of the payment system or legislation. 

Plus to this, we can't just fix the payment system problem. We are not its developers, we are same users as you are. We have requested solving the issue, and the system promised to resolve it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheAlmighty    531
On 4/22/2021 at 12:39 AM, Belgarath said:

Impossible, I like many others get errors when we try to buy credits. Patience, this means that they are not interested in earning ... They have removed all conventional methods to be able to pay safely without going to third party sites ... worse and worse!

Hello,

As you see, you may get some errors when donating and some of the methods don't accept your card. Please, don't think that it works this way only for players. We also face the same problem. We can't use every existing payment system, we can't meet all the requirements, or it is not available for our country. 

We would be happy if everything was that easy as you may see it, but it is not. We have to stay with what we got. 
Unfortunately paypal doesn't work for us, many other methods just provide the conditions that are not possible for us to meet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
carlopoh14    0
On 01/05/2021 at 3:44 AM, Christof said:

Hey, @carlopoh14 the problem with credit card payment methods was solved so they're working normally now.

I will look forward to it thnx :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
carlopoh14    0
8 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

As you see, you may get some errors when donating and some of the methods don't accept your card. Please, don't think that it works this way only for players. We also face the same problem. We can't use every existing payment system, we can't meet all the requirements, or it is not available for our country. 

We would be happy if everything was that easy as you may see it, but it is not. We have to stay with what we got. 
Unfortunately paypal doesn't work for us, many other methods just provide the conditions that are not possible for us to meet. 

thnx its working THNAK YOU Z<3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now