Sign in to follow this  
disgusting

no voice in dance emotes

disgusting    18

As mentioned in the top, i bought some dance emotes but none of them has the singing voice in them, while the music is still played. is it only me and how can i fix it?

Edited by disgusting

TheAlmighty    1,057
13 hours ago, disgusting said:

Hello,

After checking the emotions, no problems in their work have been found. 
If yo still experience the issue, please, make some video for us so we can see it. 
But before that, have you made any modifications to the game? Like sound changes (japanese, korean packs and other), or some font changes. Maybe you use any other modifyers of the game.. And did you download the game directly from us or updated some other game client? 

disgusting    18
13 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

After checking the emotions, no problems in their work have been found. 
If yo still experience the issue, please, make some video for us so we can see it. 
But before that, have you made any modifications to the game? Like sound changes (japanese, korean packs and other), or some font changes. Maybe you use any other modifyers of the game.. And did you download the game directly from us or updated some other game client? 

i switched all data from \EuroAion\L10N\eng\sounds with the japanese ones, to have japanese voice pack

TheAlmighty    1,057
7 minutes ago, disgusting said:

i switched all data from \EuroAion\L10N\eng\sounds with the japanese ones, to have japanese voice pack

This is the most possible reason why you have different sounds for the emotions. What we can suggest, is to try running the clean game. 

disgusting    18
3 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

This is the most possible reason why you have different sounds for the emotions. What we can suggest, is to try running the clean game. 

do you know which of these contains emotion sounds, i can just switch them back to normal and keep having japanese npc voices

soundsaion.png.b9841246342177eaa25ad281f31b60fc.png

TheAlmighty    1,057
15 hours ago, disgusting said:

do you know which of these contains emotion sounds, i can just switch them back to normal and keep having japanese npc voices

soundsaion.png.b9841246342177eaa25ad281f31b60fc.png

Hello,

Sorry, but we can't provide support on modifications of the game.