Sign in to follow this  
mostafa76

sound problem (2nd post)

mostafa76    10

photo describes what i want to say, there's no sound for this coin guestbloom after completing 40/40 times, i mean there should be a sound indicates the completion of using it but there isn't. is this a client issue? because i did every possible solution:

1- reinstalled windows.

2- installed up-to-date drivers.

3- downloaded new launcher.

4- deleted both bin32 and bin64 and game configuration files before rechecking game and let game download bin folders freshly.

5- forced-check game client.

6- installed software intended to let game run with no problem (directx - latest VCRedist libraries - etc..)

I've posted similar topic earlier but no 1 seem to help. please this is very annoying as it is affecting another skills as well

sorry for the double post, but i want to solve this problem.

Aion0000.jpg

Mr. Domik    12
4 часа назад, mostafa76 сказал:

photo describes what i want to say, there's no sound for this coin guestbloom after completing 40/40 times, i mean there should be a sound indicates the completion of using it but there isn't. is this a client issue? because i did every possible solution:

1- reinstalled windows.

2- installed up-to-date drivers.

3- downloaded new launcher.

4- deleted both bin32 and bin64 and game configuration files before rechecking game and let game download bin folders freshly.

5- forced-check game client.

6- installed software intended to let game run with no problem (directx - latest VCRedist libraries - etc..)

I've posted similar topic earlier but no 1 seem to help. please this is very annoying as it is affecting another skills as well

sorry for the double post, but i want to solve this problem.

Hello,

Can you provide the ID or full name of this chest for further investigation?

• Like 1

mostafa76    10
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Mr. Domik said:

Hello,

Can you provide the ID or full name of this chest for further investigation?

Gold Coin Guestbloom, there's a problem with wings same as the chest issue, i will post a video (not mine) of some one else on another patch just to show what i mean, the problem is that there a jingle sound being played after pressing wing icon and flying, this sound cannot be heard, it is also a problem or a glitch and I've confirmed with another player on Euroaion that has the same problems.

Aion_Gameplay_Flying_moves_Skydiving_-_MMO_HD_TV_(1080p).mp4

Edited by mostafa76

Mr. Domik    12
20 минут назад, mostafa76 сказал:

Gold Coin Guestbloom, there's a problem with wings same as the chest issue, i will post a video (not mine) of some one else on another patch just to show what i mean, the problem is that there a jingle sound being played after pressing wing icon and flying, this sound cannot be heard, it is also a problem or a glitch and I've confirmed with another player on Euroaion that has the same problems.

Thanks for the information provided.

• Like 1

Mr. Domik    12

@mostafa76 Check the status of this mixer. No sound problems were found. Some sound effects may not be heard due to the mixer being turned down.

image.png.e1eaaeab78d339d59640913c15a8e96a.png

mostafa76    10
On 3/16/2024 at 3:30 PM, Mr. Domik said:

@mostafa76 Check the status of this mixer. No sound problems were found. Some sound effects may not be heard due to the mixer being turned down.

image.png.e1eaaeab78d339d59640913c15a8e96a.png

it's not turned down for me, problem still persist and as I said that another player confirmed about it as well.

Mr. Domik    12
6 часов назад, mostafa76 сказал:

it's not turned down for me, problem still persist and as I said that another player confirmed about it as well.

Question for clarification: do you see all visual effects of skills and items?

mostafa76    10
9 hours ago, Mr. Domik said:

Question for clarification: do you see all visual effects of skills and items?

yes all skill and items visual effects are shown clearly, but some skill sounds are not heard properly, i know this is a strange situation but this is what's happening recently.

Mr. Domik    12
13 часов назад, mostafa76 сказал:

yes all skill and items visual effects are shown clearly, but some skill sounds are not heard properly, i know this is a strange situation but this is what's happening recently.

Look at the properties of the Sounds folder and send me this screenshot.

mostafa76    10
1 hour ago, Mr. Domik said:

Look at the properties of the Sounds folder and send me this screenshot.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Mr. Domik    12
8 минут назад, mostafa76 сказал:

Does the Effects folder match my screenshot?

image.png.0b1b881d1ef9433ede4b3e97d5816504.png

mostafa76    10
On 3/20/2024 at 11:54 AM, Mr. Domik said:

Does the Effects folder match my screenshot?

image.png.0b1b881d1ef9433ede4b3e97d5816504.png

yes it does.

Capture.PNG

Mr. Domik    12
6 минут назад, mostafa76 сказал:

yes it does.

Perhaps the problem is in the library...

I will forward your problem to the Administrator for further correction.

Make sure that the problem is not in your settings: return the sound and graphics settings to standard values and see the result. If it doesn't help, you'll have to play without these sounds for a while.

mostafa76    10
25 minutes ago, Mr. Domik said:

Perhaps the problem is in the library...

I will forward your problem to the Administrator for further correction.

Make sure that the problem is not in your settings: return the sound and graphics settings to standard values and see the result. If it doesn't help, you'll have to play without these sounds for a while.

I'll do that and will post a screenshot for sound and graphics settings.

simiriti    0

It sounds like you've gone through an extensive troubleshooting process to resolve the missing sound issue for the coin guestbloom after 40/40 completions. 🔄💻 Since you've tried everything from reinstalling Windows to updating drivers and even the game client itself, it seems like it could indeed be a client-side issue specific to the game. It might be worth reaching out directly to the game's support team with this detailed list of steps you've taken. They might be able to provide a solution or at least acknowledge the bug. 🛠️🎮 Keep your spirits up, and hopefully, a fix will be available soon! #GamingTroubles #PatienceIsKey