Sign in to follow this  
Season

100% drop?

Season    0

How does the 100% drop weekends work?
We've done few Sauro runs before the weekend, we all had the 100% drop packs bought, got some nice loots, we always had a mythic item or even 2 from the last boss, 2 mythic accs from the smaller bosses over like 5 runs, even a tempering solution box for party, after that we've done over 7 runs at night with the additional drop boost from the weekend, drop got significantly worse, last boss was empty twice, we were struggling to get eternal drops from smaller bosses, no mythic accessories at all. Okay, I realize rng is rng, but come on, is the boost even a thing? Is the 100% actually a cap and the weekend boost doesn't do anything?

ewcane696    4

to be fair i was wondering the same, since they had the drop boost pack in the shop, drop rate during the week and during the weekend was the same, sometimes even worse but i can say that the drop boost pack works 100%

Rollyat    14
23 hours ago, ewcane696 said:

to be fair i was wondering the same, since they had the drop boost pack in the shop, drop rate during the week and during the weekend was the same, sometimes even worse but i can say that the drop boost pack works 100%

@ewcane696 Which drop boost pack are you talking about ? I only see 2 items in the webshop that bost your drop rates : Lucky Vinna and the Elim amulol 200 %

lovecstasy    0

The math is simple here. Lets say you have 10% chance to drop a mythical weapon from the last boss. In double exp/drop weekends you get 20% drop chance. You still got a very solid chance of not droping it and I really doubt the % chance of dropping mythical gear is any higher than what I'm suggesting.