Sign in to follow this  
Jankalv17

Is it worth to try server again ?

Jankalv17    1

Hello, I see the game has some stable player base from my last play time, haven't play game more than a 6 month and just wondering is the server more live now, what situation is in Elyos side is the bad carma still there because I remember there was some toxic stuffs going on on my time when played. How the sieges going, are the most people with lvl 60 or we get more new guys as well? 

Sentry    27

The game is ABANDONED. There is an Asmodian hegemony since the end of July and nothing has been done to solve it, neither from the administration nor from the faction. The Elios dominated 2 months before the summer and the Asmodians cried in the forum for the admins to put a solution, and they did (closed records in Elyside). Instead, the Elios seem not to mind not being able to conquer or, very occasionally, conquer and not being able to defend a single day.
Right now there are 12 alliances / groups and they are all for PVE.

Obviously there are fewer and fewer Elios because it bores them that a solution is not found, sooner or later the game will die and when the inept administrators look for a solution, it will be too late.

Cosy    8

European doesn't have korean phone number so they can be banned at any moment...

The game is abandoned as Sentry said, not worse to try ATM.

Here are the reasons :

- If you are playing ely = no siege => no fortress => no reward for the pvp gear and if you are playing asmo => siege won't be fun either and you will met ely with 10%-15% pvp buff

- PvE can be fun for a little while

- PvP instance aren't worse : half of the time at least, you will meet no one inside / no pvp in terath dredge / it's random for eob, you can get some fun if you are lucky / kamar and dd24 are ok if you arrange pvp with an ennemy team.