Sign in to follow this  
wexlergamez

I need help with the sin and the ranger

wexlergamez    3
Hello everyone
I have doubts with the sin and the ranger and I need someone to help me What manastones do the sin / ranger use?
What stats are the minimum needed for the sin / ranger in pvp / pve at lv 65?
Thank you and I hope your answers

Maelok    1

Back in the day before ps and there was only aion most the sins i knew as well as ranger were all crit characters all stones were crit and the gears I can't recall the name but they were aby gears and coin gears unless you got a nice dropped set of gears which I think there are actually wikis now so you can look up what gears to hunt from what mobs, Kromede if I am spelling it right was a big deal back in the day for the extending weps the boss drops as well as some decent jewls for specific levels.

Anyways, As i was saying....Crit is the way most went however there was a couple sins that went cloth and magic and went around aby and everywhere else just murdering people left and right at one time.

Not sure if this helps you or not hopefully it does, Back in the day on the original game during mass murders lol you could look up the people that were murdering everyone and all the gears they had were from the abyss +15 and fully setted gear. So yeah upgrading your gear is very important as well and costly and can be stressful when your spent all you money trying to get to +15 on just one piece of gear lol.

Edited by Maelok