we cant get those through farming mobs.

[item: 100100523]

[item: 101500286]

this 2 skin is great i think!

want to buy it.

u=2459518710,3176930243&fm=26&gp=0.jpg

Maelok    1

Was it a skin you seen in game?

I know that when I start playing a server such as this one the first things I start doing if my crafting because it's fun and you can make lot's of different skins providing you have the recipes for them.

If the skin is in game perhaps ask the person who has it how they got it, If it's not in the 4.6 patch then you may not see it, A topic regarding hair and color and so on was created and the reply would be similar here, If it is not a 4.6 item it can't be changed because the entire patch would have to be upgraded just to accommodate the skin.

However if it is from this patch or a patch prior guess that would fall on the design team if there is one.

cler303030    0

i havent see anyone in this server had this 2 skins.  and the picture i posted was the skin for [item: 101500286].  the item code can be found in our game.  the name is Mau staff.  i had not found anyone have the warhammer's skin yet.(in this game). this 2 skins is in 4.6 patches i think. cuz i had seen someone in Aionlegend took that!  same with ---------