Sign in to follow this  
Frovidia

What are the chances of getting the improved character creation from latest patches?

Frovidia    0

Pretty much the title, there are many improvements to character creation in latest aion versions, is there a chance we get that here?

TheAlmighty    1,057

Hello, 

When changing this system, the creators modified literally everything, and therefore transferring this new system to our version of the game is not possible. It will probably only affect hairstyles, which is not even certain too. 

Maelok    1

Sadly there is a saying, "If it ain't broke don't fix it"

From my experience trying out new PS with the patches I love to play on any change or update that's not part of the 4.6 patch which is my fav to play it ends up changing the patch from 4.6 to higher. seen this happen with people wanting similar changes on other servers, In the end they had to revert back fresh revert because it changed the patch.

Now if there is a design team they can do many different sprite changes or add ons that as long as it corresponds with the 4.6 patch from hair to colors to outfits and more as long as there's a great design team that can pull idea's from the current 4.6 and put them into effect such as a skin on your gear that hides your mane for example.