Sign in to follow this  
Souli

Spanish: Not that all accurate...

Souli    22

Hello all, I don't know if is something that is possible to change or even if is beeing aware, but I am using the Spanish client and I must to say: It is hillarious to how stuff is mixed, for example.

One of Pandemonium stigma sellers does not have a good "grammar" , instead it just gets some broken letter like "Ã". Another is when is mentioned that Sauro entrance was destroyed and portal is created on Akaron, wich, does have their ingame explication. The Daevanion gear from the start of the game is called "NPC [cloth, leather, plate, chain] [piece of armor] of Runadium" and even on the MKK chambers, it says you got a Kantalonice soul stones, wich is way some patches ahead, and another evicence is when you open bundles from Silus loot it says you obtain a armor of Daveanion gear, despite you actually get manastones and AC.

I didn't have spotted yet a weapon that have a worng name on it yet except for the davanion gear.

TheAlmighty    1,059

Hello, 

We have a bit higher version of the localization files than the version of the game itself, for it mah cause these problems.