Sign in to follow this  
PvP God

Hoheit supposedly abusing the twitch streamer cooperation and scamming 4k E-Coins per week

PvP God    9

Hi admins, you should really check out the real statistics of the mentioned guy, as they are really detailed on this twitch tracker site:

https://twitchtracker.com/hoheit__

He proudly says that he gets 4k E-Coins per week by just "inspect element" editing the twitch analytic site, you can check that he actually only gets 20-30 live views per stream and not even the required 500 live views as you can see in the attached screenshot.

This is just straight scamming the admin team of EuroAion and should be punished if it's actually true.

Link to his twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/hoheit__

His ingame name: Hoheit

image.thumb.png.78d0be0f59fdfa8cb492d1e07d89d925.png

Edited by PvP God
  • Like 1

Giert    2

Just wanted to point something out so that nobody innocent would get hurt - twitchmetrics shows unique viewers, not live views. One unique viewer can give more than one live view. The live views number in past broadcasts is more or less accurate though

Edited by Giert

Audrey97    1

I'm not sure that twitch tracker site is the real deal. 
I went to check, out of curiosity,  one of my friends that streams daily, and it says she streamed 0 this week. also the total number of views reported on the site is different than the total number of views she has inside his stream analytics.

Also, the statistics and Stream tabs don't record anything for the stream she made last week. the last stream recorded on this site for her account was on 20 sept. and i know for sure she streams on a daily basis for at least 1 or 2 months now 
I must say i DON'T SUPPORT scammers in any kind of way, but i don't want honest people that try their best to stream for real to get banned for something they didn't do.

Added some screenshots from her twitchtracker:  (I blurred her name because i don't know if she wants this information to be public): 

twitch2.png

twitch4.png

twitch 1.png

twitch 3.png

Edited by Audrey97
  • Like 1

smartara    6

Its pretty accurate, i give you a example of my stream from the 19.09. 

They get something like 50 views in a week, that would never be something like 500+ or nearly 1000 or more for the 4000 E-Coins.

I can screenshot everyday from my stream just to show you how accurate those numbers are and that they will never be this high when the video views are just 50.

They are probably scamming the server hard and abusing the streamer cooperation. That is not fair for the majority of the community..

Video count is 141 and live views are 149.

Almost all of my days are like this, that the live count is almost the same as the video count. The difference is like 5-10% not in Teye__ and Hoheit_ case like 1000-2000%.

image.thumb.png.623348949f54dcb7da02bb1e48bcb3fb.pngimage.png.618c9d4911df148492ff2216c13ae36f.png

Edited by smartara

Audrey97    1
3 minutes ago, smartara said:

Its pretty accurate, i give you a example of my stream from the 19.09. 

They get something like 50 views in a week, that would never be something like 500+ or nearly 1000 or more for the 4000 E-Coins.

Thats just a pur scam. I can screenshot everyday from my stream just to show you how accurate those numbers are and that they will never be this high when the video views are just 50.

They are scamming the server hard and abusing the streamer cooperation. That should be a instant permaban from all ingame accounts just to scare other people from this.

image.thumb.png.623348949f54dcb7da02bb1e48bcb3fb.pngimage.png.618c9d4911df148492ff2216c13ae36f.png

And why in my friend case, it doesn't show her streams at all? 
I repeat, i'm on the same page as you, i support the banning of scammers , but in this case, the twitch tracker doesn't show all the info from her account. 
As i said, she streams on a daily basis, but the twitch tracker shows that her last stream was from 20 sept or 30 august. And that doesn't reflect the truth at all. 

PvP God    9
13 minutes ago, Giert said:

Just wanted to point something out so that nobody innocent would get hurt - twitchmetrics shows unique viewers, not live views. One unique viewer can give more than one live view. The live views number in past broadcasts is more or less accurate though

Exactly. The live views number in past broadcasts is more or less accurate.

For example, a legit streamer as for example Ararma https://www.twitch.tv/ararmakt/videos has 80-100+ views per past broadcast. The amount of views you get in one week of streaming is added up to the total amount of "live views", which indicates how many E-Coins you are rewarded from the streaming cooperation program.

That means it should be impossible for the accused scammers to ever have received any E-Coins (at least in the past few weeks, and the person who told me about this said that they have been doing this for the third time now).

• Like 1

smartara    6

They probably got still his screenshots from his liveviews and more.. You also made some screenshots of his Channel before he got busted. If this isn´t enough, i dont know what to say. No real twitch streamer would just delete instantly his channel when he is 100% real.

• Haha 1

PvP God    9
11 minutes ago, smartara said:

I just checked further in this topic because it makes me mad when someone is scamming the server and the legit streamers here..

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/755923443

Minute 7:30 this guy is spamming his own chat to boost his chat messages to make the fake screenshots more realistic.

Thank you @smartara. Apparently he's deleting these comments as of right now as these are bugging and disappearing after you refresh, so I made a screenshot showing the evidence.

@TheAlmighty

More evidence (fake streamer boosting his chat activity by spamming):

image.thumb.png.21712e47feff1950178c2b858c4f3803.png

• Thanks 2

Sentry    28

It is perfectly understood with the translator, if you do not receive answers or they tell you to shut up and talk about another topic it is not because of the translator, it is because they are not interested.
You are not alone, there are many people who see how rats acquire EC illegally, buy accounts or use cheats and here the bans are because there are bots or they trade in arenas ... long live the coherence.

• Like 1