hello it's been several times that the RED administrator is having fun, it's right I'm not insulting him and he allows me to ban or what for no reason at all it's the administrator who abuses their power while I asked a question in a ticket It's allowed to send me fuck off I obviously don't have the time to screen because he deleted the discord and the ticket that I had made, thank you for quickly reporting back on the situation because it's is not normal and I obviously allow myself to have big idiots as an administrator

TheAlmighty    1,057

Hello,

You are still muted in game, because you changed your offensive note to another offensive note. Why should we remove the mute if you ignore the request and the rules?
If you changed your note to a normal, non offensive, you would not have these problems now.

In discord no one banned you "just because", you insulted the helper.
image.png

"You were afraid to answer me lol my behavior towards bots is not appropriate in the meantime taking people for idiots is not appropriate either yet you allow yourself many easy things banish me for life nothing to give a damn you can cough, fuck you, you big shit that you were"

Now, I can set even more severe punishment to you for insulting the team of the server, rather than removing the mute for the note, that you have never changed. 

Melizé    113
17 часов назад, TheAlmighty сказал:

Before the mute: 
image.png

After the mute:
image.png

And admins are bad. 

this man never changed (+ ton of deathwishes in PM)

image.png.1d3e3d8f2b93835d6bf1bb9ab318a809.png