kettika

Nationalism in the legion's heraldry

kettika    1

The asmodian legion with the name U A has as its heraldry the symbol of the ultranationalist organization called Right Sector. This can be easily seen directly in the game, but I provide proof in the form of a screenshot too. I also provide a picture with the logo of the Right Sector, which is identical to the heraldry of U A.

Spoiler

proof.jpg

proof2.png

• Like 1

dead_inside    59
В 27/01/2024 в 13:13, kettika сказал:

The asmodian legion with the name U A has as its heraldry the symbol of the ultranationalist organization called Right Sector. This can be easily seen directly in the game, but I provide proof in the form of a screenshot too. I also provide a picture with the logo of the Right Sector, which is identical to the heraldry of U A.

Скрыть контент

proof.jpg

proof2.png

"Больным нет покоя" как говорится. Читай историю. Это герб УПА на флаге. Если тебе Википедия не помогла, то рассчитывать на ум уже не стоит. "Администрация" - это исторический символ, а не призыв к действию или элемент пропаганды. В игре достаточно других символов у легионов есть, к которым больше вопросов! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

dead_inside    59
В 28/01/2024 в 12:34, TheAlmighty сказал:

Hello,

Thank you for report. 

в чем тут репорт? 

Windy    38

Bringing politics into games, the desperation. Legion should be banned

ToxicTrash    45
Dear administration. Unfortunately, you are being deliberately misled.
The history of the black and red banner of the Ukrainian military begins at least with WW1. 
I'm sure you can easily check this.
And I ask you to consider this message as a counter-appeal to the administration 
with a request to punish the topicstarter for provocations based on national hatred
and deliberate misleading of the administration, which is contrary to the rules of the game.
Edited by ToxicTrash

weksanaaa    0

Поддерживаю, забанить весь лег и удалить за такой логотип

Veda    15

Тема закрыта. Дальнейшее обсуждение невозможно.

• Like 1