I accidentally extracted an AP ring (Custodian Magic Ring) and I'm wondering if that can be restored. I bought the extraction tool from the website and thought it would simply return 35% of my AP without destroying the ring. I was shocked that the ring got destroyed after I used the extraction tool. I played long hours just to farm the AP and ceranium medal and it would be really nice if the ring can be restored.

Can somebody point me to where can I raise this concern? Thank you.

TheAlmighty    1,057

Hello,

As you got the AP from these actions, the case does not meet the requirements for restoration. 

Spoiler

- All exchanges and refunds are possible only if you contact us within 24 hours after making a purchase/accidentally deleting an item.
- Small game items are not restored (pots, stones, resources, coins, etc.). Only valuables can be restored / exchanged (armor, weapons, accessories, valuable items that are difficult to obtain) and only if they have not been wrapped. Items for the Battle Marks are neither recoverable nor exchangeable.
- Items from the game shop, if purchased by mistake / the the wrong character, can be replaced/returned.
- When restoring/replacing armor/weapons/accessories, the power-ups are not restored;
- Items extracted to stones are restored only if they were in explicit use (the presence of enhancements);
- Items with random attributes cannot be restored. 

Did you have any enhancement on the ring? What is your nickname? 

Hi,

There's no enhancement on the ring. My nickname is Coffeehon. The extraction tool from shop didn't say that the accessory will be destroyed if I use them, so I thought it will not destroy it. Please help.

Well then that's just inconvenient. If the item description in shop is clear then I wouldn't have used it. If it says something like "It will extract 35% of the AP spent and will destroy the item" then I wouldn't make that mistake. I spent days farming that AP and cera and now it's gone. This action just discouraged me to make anymore donation to this server. Thank you!

TheAlmighty    1,057
20 hours ago, quietstorm08 said:

Hi,

There's no enhancement on the ring. My nickname is Coffeehon. The extraction tool from shop didn't say that the accessory will be destroyed if I use them, so I thought it will not destroy it. Please help.

Hello,

Extraction means that it will extract the item. It means on its own that the item won't exist. Same with the extraction tool in the game, you don't expect from it to both give you enchantment stones and keep the new item. (And probably keep extracting from it?)

TheAlmighty    1,057

This is the first time we get complaint about this item in all the 4 years (and already more) of the server. The description is clear, it says that the item will be extracted

We are sorry, but we cannot return the ring now.