Sign in to follow this  
Bottle

Launch error

Bottle    0

Hello,

was playing Aion on friday (7th of august) without any problems, I could even restart the launcher without any issues. Today it is showing me the following message when clicking on "play", even if it is the only Aion instance running:

image.png.ed9ffbb2b2d9c1e35bc75ae12c884f88.png

On friday I did install the new Win10, that may have caused the problem?

I already restarted my computer / router, reinstalled the 64 bit launcher / whole game files and set exceptions in my firewall for the launcher. Also I did reinstall NET Framework, Direct X and Microsoft C++, just got them with the most recent updates. Is there anything else I could try to get the game running?

Edited by Bottle

Bottle    0

After searching my folders for the needed programs I noticed that somehow I've had multiple instances of Microsoft C++ installed. (Probably because of different games needing it and installing it automatically during installationprocess)

I manually deinstalled all of them and reinstalled the up to date version of it... afterwards it worked again.

TheAlmighty    1,046
21 hours ago, poppop said:

hi same problem after last windows10 update .can someone help me?

Hello, 

Have you checked what the player wrote above? 

poppop    0

yes but did not work .but today works fine idk how. yesterday i did try that player wrote reset pc but did not work but today works .ty

Edited by poppop