Sign in to follow this  
Hypnagogix

Help with Gear Progression (Lv.65+)

Hypnagogix    0

Can someone help with making a little order about gear progression after reaching 65.

I'm a ranger. I currently have a AC+BM bow, and full BM gear.

The only Pve piece I have is a Mythic sauro Shoulderguard that i got from 10 runs..

The problem is that im not sure how to progress further.

Beside Sauro, in every other instance (IS, IO..) i fail the gear check, ppl reject me.. so i can only do Sauro again and again...

Ok, i can save up AP, GP and cera and eventually buy Abyss Gear... but its still wont be relevant in Pve Instances..

Will ppl accept me if i have full AC gear? It doesnt seem right, cause I'm a dps, so i guess they mainly look at my bow..

Is endlessly grinding Sauro for that mythic bow the only thing to do?

Another question is... when ill get the Resplendent (Abyss) bow, should i fuse it with my current (AC+BM) bow? Or fuse it with a mythic one? What is a good option? Hyperion? But then again wont i lose the set effect of the Hyperion/Resplendent Gear? 

I know its alot of info, but i will very greatful for any help..

DevWolx    62

What are your stats fully buffed ? AC+BM weapon +5 and BM gear fully socketed is more than enough for those instances. You could even get into IS cause you will have the stats required normally. Only instances when maybe you will have issues is sauro 2 keys, SWB, Runadium i guess ? Hyperion only requires 2800 precision and I'm sure the boss in RST/IO is maybe around the same. But even still with that gear you'll normally reach around 2800+ precision and 900+ crit without any buffs even idians and candy. If you try to count for all of that you will easy reach 3000+ precision 1100+ crit. Which is more than enough for majority. (Grendal and Shita requires around 3100, and pashid is 3200 but not really required to have that much for that boss since how the instance works). *and this is not counting having a chanter helping. Having full AC will probably help you more but it's a bit overkill for a class not needing the extra HP and defense (also bonus offensive stats from conditioning is nice), Also takes some time to get fully and that gear fully is almost as good as a full hyperion.

It's just people being very picky, normally some only look at the weapons, some will ask you to show everything, and some don't like seeing "weak parts" even if you reach the stats required. Also some are obsessed with seeing PURPLE. What matters overall is you reaching the requirements stats and being a good DPS. Doesn't matter how you do it. But people don't care, they could be recruiting a guy in full mythical enchanted socketed then he would not know how to play or be a bad person. So just keep trying for other groups or try to get into a legion that runs endgame instances.

For your question about your abyss weapon. Don't waste it under an AC weapon or Hyperion (*you will not loose your hyperion set effect cause the abyss weapon will be fused under it and the latter doesn't have a set effect with your abyss armor). Hyperion base stats are not very good especially for physical classes (magical classes only need MB doesn't matter if it's base or bonus and with full set they get the bonuses and they're good to go. For physical classes from those bonuses the attack is "green" and not "white"). So wait until you get SWB weapon is the best. (RST/IO, Runadium, Sauro are your second option, but you will need to get 6 slots and the best random stats for them to be good).

Hypnagogix    0

Wow thank you so much.

Now things seem clearer..

I know its a pain but i will try to get my bow enchanted as much as i can, cause now its +2, and maybe also the armor.

Too bad its not possible to link stats in-game, this way it would be much more accurate to show ppl where you stand.

Thanks again 😀

DevWolx    62

Try to get the weapon to +5 as your first priority now, also condition it and put a good physical attack idian on it. Armor enchanting won't be useful for you for PvE currently since it's BM gear but for PvP sure maybe. For your weapon since it's +2 now you can start trying with purple stones for higher chance (at +2 with an L107 you'll get 80% chance). Personally I didn't bother enchanting BM armor. It's better to not waste stones on BM if you're planning to get abyss gear. Since they are both 65 eternal they have the same rules for enchanting.

Even if you tell them your stats they can also not believe you. But they should also know that people can link copied gear from the memo-pad anyways. Only way to properly check gear is for the person to unlock and check it directly.

Hypnagogix    0

Thanks again...

I do feel like its a waste to enchant this gear, but i dont think i have any thing else to do.. 

I will keep running sauro as much as i can, cause thats the only place to get better pve gear for me at the moment..

Hopfully a mythic bow will show up 👌👌