Sign in to follow this  
Arniboss

Steelrose resetscrolls

Arniboss    0

Since you guys removed the resetscrolls (which is a real cool move, that shows you didn't nerf the event for cashgrap), it would only be fair - to remove the ability to use those scrolls during the event - so the people who allready bought tons of those scrolls haven't got that huge advantage

SMyomayo    24

++  better be if we ban them from the game till the end of event , evry one who got scrolls ( they are f cheaters , too smart  ) . Than we should ban evry one who collect  ice Pick more than 10 , coz they will speculate it . Than ban all who collect items from ivent ( they are  speculators to  ) . I think we should ban all . Only mans like you should play here , who cant do nothing , cant buy , cant think , cant rival .

death of democracy!!!
long live communism !!! 

ldfilip    47

Better idea....let´s shut down the whole server for the duration of the event... nothing for everyone! :D

cheba70    0

If I remember this event correctly from NA retail, the ice picks were an extremely rare drop. They did however sell the ice picks in the store/shop. I didn't buy any at that time, and also may have gotten maybe 1-2 from drops. Think that was when NCwest started the ptw mode, or shortly before that.

Nihal75    3
8 hours ago, Arniboss said:

Since you guys removed the resetscrolls (which is a real cool move, that shows you didn't nerf the event for cashgrap), it would only be fair - to remove the ability to use those scrolls during the event - so the people who allready bought tons of those scrolls haven't got that huge advantage

I don’t think that’s a reasonable request. If you look at what they have been able to change/modify in the past, this doesn’t sound like something within their capabilities.
We complained about the scrolls, they removed them from the shop. It’s not a perfect fix but it’s a quick and easy one. Take the win. If you keep asking for more and more you just confirm that we’re never happy with anything, so might as well not even try to please us. 

Also what seems “fair” to you wouldn’t be “fair” to people who bought those scrolls. If I had I’d be rightly pissed if I was just told “thanks for the money but actually you can’t use them”. There’s nothing inherently wrong with buying what’s available in the cash shop, and no one should be punished for it, two wrongs don’t make a right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Arniboss    0
18 hours ago, SMyomayo said:

++  better be if we ban them from the game till the end of event , evry one who got scrolls ( they are f cheaters , too smart  ) . Than we should ban evry one who collect  ice Pick more than 10 , coz they will speculate it . Than ban all who collect items from ivent ( they are  speculators to  ) . I think we should ban all . Only mans like you should play here , who cant do nothing , cant buy , cant think , cant rival .

death of democracy!!!

long live communism !!! 

you seem like a reasonable and intelligent person

10 hours ago, Nihal75 said:

Also what seems “fair” to you wouldn’t be “fair” to people who bought those scrolls. If I had I’d be rightly pissed if I was just told “thanks for the money but actually you can’t use them”. There’s nothing inherently wrong with buying what’s available in the cash shop, and no one should be punished for it, two wrongs don’t make a right.

i get your point and have to agree though the gap of rewards given from this event spreads further