Sign in to follow this  
Debora Meltrozo

Error when collecting essences

Hello! Very good afternoon, nights or days depending on the occasion , an incident with the topic of Essencetapping upgrade brings me back here.
It turns out that after your advice about closing my quests with the NPC
Eremitia, I assumed that the change was successful since they gave me the title of expert teacher (Essencetapping)

since as such I did not go to pick at that very moment, I had other activities in progress that I had to fulfill, but today with free time I decided to start collecting essences and I found this (It is stuck at level 399 and does not advance)

If you could advise me again, to correct this incident, it would be great.

PRUEBA_ESECEN_1.png

PREUBA_ESECEN_2.png

Edited by Debora Meltrozo

Booblik    116
55 минут назад, Debora Meltrozo сказал:

Hello! Very good afternoon, nights or days depending on the occasion , an incident with the topic of Essencetapping upgrade brings me back here.
It turns out that after your advice about closing my quests with the NPC
Eremitia, I assumed that the change was successful since they gave me the title of expert teacher (Essencetapping)

since as such I did not go to pick at that very moment, I had other activities in progress that I had to fulfill, but today with free time I decided to start collecting essences and I found this (It is stuck at level 399 and does not advance)

If you could advise me again, to correct this incident, it would be great.

If you have completed the mastery leveling quest, then simply go to the leveling NPC and simply level up. The level is not automatically unlocked, it must be manually purchased.

:P Ops! Thank su much again, I have already purchased the profession,(^_^! forgive my ignorance, I am still learning and adapting to the things in the game,greetings and blessings.;)

• Like 1