Sign in to follow this  
Debora Meltrozo

My Quests expert (Essencetapping) BUG

- Hello, very good afternoon, a cordial greeting to the CEO/STAFF of EuroAion, a problem brings me here with my  change of profession to expert
With this, it would be the second problem that I present during my stay here, (Essencetapping

- The NPC who is in charge of finishing the mission simply rejects me, at first glance you can see how the distinctive arrow that is supposed to be above his head does not appear and as a second piece of information when talking to him he only shows incorrect dialogue

- I tried changing the client to other languages thinking it could be due to a region error but the error still persists
so I'm stuck and I can't keep moving forward

Here you can better appreciate the problem of the error, I will be attentive to any news you can offer me to solve this bug and be able to continue moving forward

PRUEBA 1.png

PRUEBA 2.jpg

Edited by Debora Meltrozo

TheAlmighty    1,057

Hello,

The desctiption and the objective of the quest that you have is wrong, for some reason. Did you download the full game client from us? Or did you update some other? 

For the quest itself, you need to go to Eremitia in Cloister of Kaisinel. https://aion.mmorpg-life.com/quest/expert-essencetapping-expert/65301/

Try to check if you can finish the quest with this NPC.

- ¡Oh yeah! :) I was right, I went to Eremitia in the monastery and was able to successfully upgrade my profession to expert. Thank alot.

- P.D. In response to your question, in fact yes and I have it twice, both the portable version and the launcher but that is already something of little relevance, in fact thank you again for helping me, and until next time, psychological hugs from Venezuela and many blessings.;)

jjjj.jpg

Edited by Debora Meltrozo