r0ksbery

poll with Gifts disappeared

r0ksbery    0

Me and my girl create 2 asmo 2week ago mb +- and we have poll with gifts and we dont accept it bcs we dont want lose time on this gifts  and now when we have time and start play this poll disappeared?

r0ksbery    0

I read the terms and conditions and yesterday it should have worked so I turned to support, even wrote to the administrator in the personal account and wrote to discord yesterday but yesterday no one answered me.

r0ksbery    0

Dear TheAlmighty, Can you help me with this please ? Because if someone had answered me yesterday when this poll was still running it would have been fair ..

TheAlmighty    1,054

So I can see that you haven't taken the gifts right away. Have you leveled up then? If yes, they could disappear due to the level difference. As well as the other gifts you could have got.

r0ksbery    0

I was 19 lvl when it was 27.06 and in this time have poll with gifts. So i dont take my gifts and go off for dont lose time and take it on next day cuz i know 28.06  last day but when im login 28.06 and want get my gifts  they disappeared.... So after this im instantly write in discord on forum and pm admin on forum and only you answer me ..

Edited by r0ksbery

Naydraug    4

Even in the announcement it is stated you must take it before during 1-10 or even before level 10, so your argument is invalid sorry. :(

r0ksbery    0

On forum in topic admin written the number of 07.06 and then written extended until 28.06 there not said that I should was pick up their before lvl 10