Sign in to follow this  
Heiver

Can't launch the game

Heiver    0

Hello. For the third day I'm struggling with the client. The game says I need to update. The problem is the download is infinite, even if it already reached 100%.

1. After waiting many minutes over 100% (the download was over 5Gb on 0,42Gb) i closed the download and tried to check the files.

2. I checked the files 3 times, each time it ends up on downloading the update again and again.

3. On the fourth time it showed me an error of missing "animationmarkers.pak" file. I chcecked - this file was in the game folder.

4. I deleted this file and run the update again. Didn't work, after 100% the download was still running.

5. I deleted the file again and downloaded it from https://euroaion.com/files/client/, then placed it in the folder. Didn't work, same situation as before, even with the file check.  It still runs the same never-ending update download.

Is there anything else I can do?

imageedit_1_2885100117.png

TheAlmighty    1,057

Hello,

You'd want to add the game to the exceptions of all your antimalware programs and firewalls; 
Go to the folder properties (right click on the folder -> properties), and uncheck the box "read only" applying the changes for all the files and folders inside. 

• Like 1