Wulfang

Cheat from old times

Wulfang    0

Hello,

Just fought against an asmo, when he was near death something happened, it reminds me an old cheat.

Do what you want with that, but I hope it's not really what I think, otherwise Active Anticheat is not working very well...

Edit: here is a screenshot with date and combat log for proof that it was recorded few minutes ago

Aion0013.jpg

Edited by Wulfang
screenshot with the date and the combat log

Konoyaro    60

There's another thread inspecting this, not a hack, but a server problem, which will be fixed. Thankfully it's rare.

Wulfang    0

You seem to be sure it's not a hack, but actually nothing can prove it. What you don't see on the video, is the second when he was going to die, I was trying to hit him but instead of taking the hit, some freeze occurred on his character and he was already far away as a teleport would do. Coincidence is very difficult to admit, because I've already met few guys in the past doing exactly the same thing in the same situation. And we were all knowing it was a cheat.

So, I can understand that it could be a bug but saying that it is absolutely, no. You don't have logs that can prove it, so you know nothing for the moment about this guy and what he has done exactly when I recorded the video.

Edited by Wulfang

Snitch    0

This is nothing more than a bug. It happens sometimes after using aerial lockdown, been in the game since forever. Running out of range fixes the issue :/