Sign in to follow this  
Natz

Stuck at User Agreement

Natz    0

Hi, I have successfully launched the game but I got stucked at the "User Agreement" phase. I tried to click the "I Agree" button but nothing happens. 

Please Help

Natz    0
15 hours ago, Admin said:

Hello, Give your IP address please

"Check" files solved the problem and I was able to create a character and explored In-Game. MY next issue is, or rather I would like to ask for recommendation about my ping. i'm from Ph and experiencing 350-500ms. I tried to use Battleping and set the server to Eu to no avail or its just that I don't know how to setup Eu server Battleping. 

Any recommendation is greatly appreciated.

More Power!

TheAlmighty    1,064
9 hours ago, Natz said:

"Check" files solved the problem and I was able to create a character and explored In-Game. MY next issue is, or rather I would like to ask for recommendation about my ping. i'm from Ph and experiencing 350-500ms. I tried to use Battleping and set the server to Eu to no avail or its just that I don't know how to setup Eu server Battleping. 

Any recommendation is greatly appreciated.

More Power!

Hello,

Some programs of this kind just get blocked with the anti cheat, and unfortunately, it doesn't depend on us. 

You can try another program,, for eample exitlag. 

Natz    0
22 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

Some programs of this kind just get blocked with the anti cheat, and unfortunately, it doesn't depend on us. 

You can try another program,, for eample exitlag. 

i'll try this now... thank you very much.