Sign in to follow this  
Fallingstar78

My suggestion to Euroaion

Ok I believed this server is a perfect recreation of original 4.6 server.

However I believed free gears that you got when you created a character and lv 10 armors are causing problems more than you think.
-First it destroying economics of the game.You can't sell anything you looted from mobs including coins,manastones,fabled gears,enchantment stones because the gears you got from lv1is very OP to the point your normal hits deal more harder than skills.
-If you don't make money at low level,you can't buy your own pots,scrolls,food which I think they're more important than gears.
-It destroying fun at low level pvp,no I'm not saying I like to die from opposite faction while leveling or anything but it giving me a chance to get AP crown from a killing opposite faction quest which need for AP skills.(I also suggest to removing 10 levels kill counts too it will remove my own protection from losing AP from opposite faction but also removing theirs as well I mean they don't care they will get AP or quest they still killing me anyway it will make lv 65s hunt them down for quests)
-To compensate losing free gears I say giving 2x exp from mobs,crafting,gathering permanently.
-I don't believed most people joined Euroaion because of free gears to be honest.
-If possible please increase drop rate of ancient coins thank you that's all I wanted to say :)

Edited by Fallingstar78